Captioned Cuckold Pics

I dunno, I'd be pretty pissed off. She should be telling me in advance so that I can revel in the fact that I'm kissing and embracing my beautiful wife's belly with a beautiful dark black baby inside of it. I'd want to know that I'm eating a pussy that's been inseminated by dark black men. The outcome would be wonderful either way. But I'd be upset if I didn't get a chance to live the experience, watch it grow inside her, film the process, and make up an excuse for the families.

I dunno, I'd be pretty pissed off. She should be telling me in advance so that I can revel in the fact that I'm kissing and embracing my beautiful wife's belly with a beautiful dark black baby inside of it. I'd want to know that I'm eating a pussy that's been inseminated by dark black men. The outcome would be wonderful either way. But I'd be upset if I didn't get a chance to live the experience, watch it grow inside her, film the process, and make up an excuse for the families.
I also would love the experience of being there to love and support my wife and her choice to breed black, and when the baby is born that will show the world that I am nothing but a wimpy/pussy cuckold to the superior black man! !

I also would love the experience of being there to love and support my wife and her choice to breed black, and when the baby is born that will show the world that I am nothing but a wimpy/pussy cuckold to the superior black man! !

Exactly. It's a privilege to be able to live the experience and lifestyle. But it would initially take some adjusting. Knowing in advance allows the husband to calm down, receive counseling from couples in the lifestyle, and accept and be grateful for what has happened. Being a white or Asian male is confusing. You want to think that you are the alpha male but on some level aren't so sure. Being cuckolded on the highest level takes away that confusion and allows you to be happy in your proper role in life. And yes, that includes being the breadwinner, emotional pillar, and servant, while real (black) men take on the roles of protector and donor of DNA with strong genes.

Waiting until the date of delivery makes this process harder. And even if it succeeds, it still takes away the joy of having a black baby together.

You'll have plenty of time to enjoy that aspect.

tumblr_n56qfh8AOL1se7f2eo1_500.jpg

Back