Captioned Cuckold Pics

Several couples on here have indicated that one of the main attractions when the wife is shared interracially is the size of the black Man's cock, but this photo causes me to wonder. This white husband has a rather large cock, so unless this Black Man is HUGE, it's not the size that matters. What is so exciting for my wife and I is the fact that a BLACK MAN is getting her, and the size of his cock isn't all that important unless he is really small or VERY large. For us the thrill is in serving a Black Man.

I love kissing my wife when she has Black guys cum on her lips and in her mouth
Oh yes! When I kiss my wife after she has sucked her Black Man's cock I get a very special thrill! The taste of his semen on her lips and in her mouth makes my dick so hard it hurts!

I’ve been sharing my wife with other men for almost 9 years. Four years ago she got her first Black Cock and since that time I’m the only white man who has gotten close to her. Seven different Black Men have fucked her, and they all said the same thing: they like white pussy, but they LOVE MARRIED white pussy! When they fuck a married white woman they get her pussy, but they also assume a position of power over the white husband! The natural superiority of the Black Man comes forth and they own them both. As a Black Man he is in his rightful place, and the white married couple is in theirs, which is to serve him and give him pleasure.

I’ve been sharing my wife with other men for almost 9 years. Four years ago she got her first Black Cock and since that time I’m the only white man who has gotten close to her. Seven different Black Men have fucked her, and they all said the same thing: they like white pussy, but they LOVE MARRIED white pussy! When they fuck a married white woman they get her pussy, but they also assume a position of power over the white husband! The natural superiority of the Black Man comes forth and they own them both. As a Black Man he is in his rightful place, and the white married couple is in theirs, which is to serve him and give him pleasure.

Great attitude!!

Several couples on here have indicated that one of the main attractions when the wife is shared interracially is the size of the black Man's cock, but this photo causes me to wonder. This white husband has a rather large cock, so unless this Black Man is HUGE, it's not the size that matters. What is so exciting for my wife and I is the fact that a BLACK MAN is getting her, and the size of his cock isn't all that important unless he is really small or VERY large. For us the thrill is in serving a Black Man.
You are right. Lot's of photos here show blacks without really big cocks.
It's mostly forbidden fruit. Or a lot of phoney baloney stuff.

Back