Can't stop Cumming too quick

Ever since my wife and I began talking about this lifestyle I have been prematurely ejaculating. Just last night, I came before I was fully inside. ...I feel this is gonna push her away from me fast. I can't handle her warm love nest ecspecially if I know she has been with a bigger dick. She is black and I am white. Seeing BBC in her drives me crazy. Advice would be accepted and appreciated

Get used to it. Being a cuck or even just thinking about being a cuck will help you get off a lot quicker. When i discovered this lifestyle, I started cumming a lot faster than normal, I’ve confirmed this has happened with other cucks on here. With your wife being black she’s prime and ready for bbc already. She’s perfect for it and just that though invading your head probably will be enough to put you over the edge. I can attest if she doesn’t get what she needs from you because you are cumming prematurely it will help push her towards bbc. It’s a slippery downward slope. The prematureness will become a more permanent thing as you go along. Talk to her about it and you can help the process along faster

Get used to it. Being a cuck or even just thinking about being a cuck will help you get off a lot quicker. When i discovered this lifestyle, I started cumming a lot faster than normal, I’ve confirmed this has happened with other cucks on here. With your wife being black she’s prime and ready for bbc already. She’s perfect for it and just that though invading your head probably will be enough to put you over the edge. I can attest if she doesn’t get what she needs from you because you are cumming prematurely it will help push her towards bbc. It’s a slippery downward slope. The prematureness will become a more permanent thing as you go along. Talk to her about it and you can help the process along faster
Okay..atleast some honesty....when I cum she giggles at me and that makes it that much more intense

Back