Canadian cuck for single mom

Chris1137

Male
Gold Member
From
Canada
I'm am aspiring cuck currently living in Manitoba for work. My ideal situation is to meet a woman who has been black bred and either has black children or is currently carrying them and needs a husband and provider to start a family with. I'm 100% open to her continuing to sleep with black men and even have more black babies that we would raise as our own. I know it sounds like just a fetish but I genuinely do want to be a ******* and coming from a single parent household I know how hard it can be.

I'm am aspiring cuck currently living in Manitoba for work. My ideal situation is to meet a woman who has been black bred and either has black children or is currently carrying them and needs a husband and provider to start a family with. I'm 100% open to her continuing to sleep with black men and even have more black babies that we would raise as our own. I know it sounds like just a fetish but I genuinely do want to be a ******* and coming from a single parent household I know how hard it can be.

How about you deposit your wages into my bank account??? Just work for me all of your money give it to me think you’ll be much happier.

Back