[CHAT=]
Please login or become a member to view

View media item 111114
View media item 213110
[/CHAT]
How yummy ! You have a beautiful looking cock !
I have a very tight little pussy just made for a cock like yours ! How big are you ! I can only imagine how wonderful your would feel inside me - my pussy is pulsating and moist just thinking about you now ! It’s my loss ! I wish you were down here in Melbourne Australia - we could have soo much erotic hot sex and a lot of fun together in and out of the bedroom if you were here ! Lol xxx

How yummy ! You have a beautiful looking cock !
I have a very tight little pussy just made for a cock like yours ! How big are you ! I can only imagine how wonderful your would feel inside me - my pussy is pulsating and moist just thinking about you now ! It’s my loss ! I wish you were down here in Melbourne Australia - we could have soo much erotic hot sex and a lot of fun together in and out of the bedroom if you were here ! Lol xxx
Thanks for the love. It turns me in knowing u my dick has ur pussy pulsating. Go like some pics for daddy

Would love to try :). I think I have the skills :blackgreedy:
Dam u got skills! Idk u might be the one. I should make a deepthroating compation. All you ladies line up and try to deep throat me. U get 60 seconds to do it. Winner gets a weeks vacation with me.
I hope it's a long line . :rolleyes:

Would love to try :). I think I have the skills :blackgreedy:
She’s doing a magnificent job of deepthroating that bbc ! She’s mastered that activity beautifully ! She ought to be congratulated for her expertise !
Mind you,I know (stating the obvious if you’re a sexually experienced QoS) - I’ve been told by many guys over the years,that concentrating sucking, licking and “milking” around the bottom of a bbc’s knob is much more pleasurable,and therefore much more likely to result in blowing a bbc of a big cum load,than deepthroating a cock !
That’s certainly what I’ve been told over the years by guys,and is certainly my experience. When it comes up in conversation,all the guys I’ve fucked over the years will nod in agreement,telling me that I obviously know what i’m doing !
Just saying ! Am I on the money ? Lol xxx

Back