Can wives really be "converted" to BBC?

Yes it can happen, but it is up to your wife. I was a total good girl, conservative, prim, proper, church going wife and ******* of 2. Husband begged me to take this step for over 30 years. I finally gabe in and OMG, I it was wild. Now after 6 years I can not get enough BBC. It is all I think about and oh my what a road my hubby and I have traveled and have yet to travel. 💋🖤💋
would love to chat about that !!

Your posting is EXACTLY an accurate description of my QOS HOTWIFE. We are empty nesters, 50 yo, fit, professional executive health care administrator. She dresses conservatively for work, family & neighborhood activities. But underneath… temp QOS tat, QOS belly chain, lasered kitty, micro thong panties, shelf bra or brakes. And… she parties, lots red wine & EDIBLES, with her bi , school teacher (divorced) girlfriend she was required to recruit for her BBC BULL. Bi girl threesomes. She is now a 3hole bi QOS Hotwife who is constantly daydreaming about her BBC Bull & bi girlfriend. But we are super DISCRETE, due to her professional standing. 👠🔥🥵🍷🌿
wow _ gives me hope that my conservative and allways serious wife could open her mind too . discretion is definetly needed .
congratulation to you .

wow _ gives me hope that my conservative and allways serious wife could open her mind too . discretion is definetly needed .
congratulation to you .
Yes, it happened organically at one of her professional conferences before Covid. But I had gently, slowly introduced IR play: videos, gradually larger BBC dildos& butt plugs.
Her Jerome took it from there and we had agreed prior that if opportunity arose. She could play. But very nervous cuz society frowns on female sexuality!!

Now she has flourished!! Overnights, 3 holes, weekends and bi girlfriend threesome play. And… she has discovered squirting especially when wasted on Edibles & Red Wine👠🍷🥵🔥.

let’s chat if you would like more advice. Thx.

Your posting is EXACTLY an accurate description of my QOS HOTWIFE. We are empty nesters, 50 yo, fit, professional executive health care administrator. She dresses conservatively for work, family & neighborhood activities. But underneath… temp QOS tat, QOS belly chain, lasered kitty, micro thong panties, shelf bra or brakes. And… she parties, lots red wine & EDIBLES, with her bi , school teacher (divorced) girlfriend she was required to recruit for her BBC BULL. Bi girl threesomes. She is now a 3hole bi QOS Hotwife who is constantly daydreaming about her BBC Bull & bi girlfriend. But we are super DISCRETE, due to her professional standing. 👠🔥🥵🍷🌿
(y) ;)

Yes, it happened organically at one of her professional conferences before Covid. But I had gently, slowly introduced IR play: videos, gradually larger BBC dildos& butt plugs.
Her Jerome took it from there and we had agreed prior that if opportunity arose. She could play. But very nervous cuz society frowns on female sexuality!!

Now she has flourished!! Overnights, 3 holes, weekends and bi girlfriend threesome play. And… she has discovered squirting especially when wasted on Edibles & Red Wine👠🍷🥵🔥.

Thank you. All the best to you.

would be great _ i ll pm you

Yes it can happen, but it is up to your wife. I was a total good girl, conservative, prim, proper, church going wife and mom of 2. Husband begged me to take this step for over 30 years. I finally gabe in and OMG, I it was wild. Now after 6 years I can not get enough BBC. It is all I think about and oh my what a road my hubby and I have traveled and have yet to travel. 💋🖤💋
that's my wife. she's a bbc virgin. she knows I want this but she's either too scared, too shy or too worried she'll be addicted to black cock.

Back