Can a bull spot a secret snowbunny?

• Yes

Votes: 36 76.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 23.4%

• Total voters
Absolutely. You do this long enough you can spot them in public 🐰👀
hey arnold nicksplat GIF

Definitely. Smiling and eye contact. There's all kinds of subtle clues that are big giveaway for an experienced guy.

I can tell just by a woman's breathing if she's attracted to me or not. I notice how women get flushed I can see it in their face when they talk to me

Especially for guys over 6ft.
Being 6'4 tall... A woman looking up to a tall Guy is a natural Act of submission whether they realize it or not. That's just nature.
Yeah you're lucky you're tall, it's crazy the reaction that women have when a guy your height enters the room. Like you said it's the subtle cues you can pick up on when you have the experience.

I, on the other hand, have to rely on being funny. But it elicits the same response; be entertaining enough and she'll start thinking about how it might feel 😂

i wonder if guys knew i was into IR before i knew about it even

Great question. I've been the "First BBC" for cute white girls like You and most came back for 2nds, 3rds, 4ths lol... Etc

The most common confession I've had from first-Timers is that after hooking up with me they noticed more black guys checking them out... 👀 👀

as if fucking one black guy puts off a certain 'aura' or energy attracting other black men 😅🖤⚡

Great question. I've been the "First BBC" for cute white girls like You and most came back for 2nds, 3rds, 4ths lol... Etc

The most common confession I've had from first-Timers is that after hooking up with me they noticed more black guys checking them out... 👀 👀

as if fucking one black guy puts off a certain 'aura' or energy attracting other black men 😅🖤⚡
wow i wonder if it will happen to me when i have my first or if like more black guys are noticing me already.

You read my mind. I'm to the point I think all white women are attracted to black men in some context... Whether they have gotten with a black guy or not, they are curious at the very least.
It’s a natural magnetic attraction. Especially if you’re a black man that’s on his purpose.

You read my mind. I'm to the point I think all white women are attracted to black men in some context... Whether they have gotten with a black guy or not, they are curious at the very least.
Yes and this is beautiful. It seems like at most only a little push is needed. Cuckolds can do their part, introducing the topic, being open and letting things evolve naturally

Back