California???

hotcalicpl

Couple
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Hello,
We are an educated and very classy couple who love to laugh (even at ourselves) have fun, people watch, go to concerts, great dinners and wine with an occasional martini & cigar, love music, friendships and anything that includes the outdoors. We are a good looking couple who is fit and has zero drama...our lives are busy, private and we are the very best of friends. We have been married for 15 years and we are
ready to find that perfect selected male to take us by the hand and lead us down the path of seduction, passion and expansion of our desires.. . Both are open to exploring new levels of sexual awareness and adventures. THE HOTWIFE AND CUCKOLD SCENARIOS ARE OUR FAVORITE.

Hello,
We are an educated and very classy couple who love to laugh (even at ourselves) have fun, people watch, go to concerts, great dinners and wine with an occasional martini & cigar, love music, friendships and anything that includes the outdoors. We are a good looking couple who is fit and has zero drama...our lives are busy, private and we are the very best of friends. We have been married for 15 years and we are
ready to find that perfect selected male to take us by the hand and lead us down the path of seduction, passion and expansion of our desires.. . Both are open to exploring new levels of sexual awareness and adventures. THE HOTWIFE AND CUCKOLD SCENARIOS ARE OUR FAVORITE.
Message me

Hello,
I’m interested in Training your wife I’m in California Los Angeles where are you located?

Hello,
Dm me

Hello,
I am in SoCal area, would like to know where you all are located...

Back