CALIFORNIA ROLLLL-CALLLLL!!

Near LA/HOLLYWOOD/WEST HOLLYWOOD AREA. ENJOY Bi interactions I love couples of all shapes and sizes. But if your husband is muscular and sub that gets a major brownie point ;)

949 - Southern Orange County area.

We are located in Southern California, Orange County area. We've been married for 20+ years and she has had at least one boyfriend on the side for most of those. We started as swingers (mfmf, fmf, mfm,etc), but we both realized early that we liked her being the center of attention. Since then she has mostly dated solo with a few exceptions. She has only dated 2 bbc so far, but I wish it were more. Haha.

She is not your typical hot wife. She is all about one local ltr fwb. Not into long distance, is not a size-queen and not QoS (wish she was. Haha)

I'm bi-curious. Been with 3 men total (1 trans, 1 bbc, 1 white) oral only. Wife hasn't dated since COVID, but she has mentioned starting up again. Fingers crossed

Last edited:
LA here!

Freaky, fun, respectful (unless otherwise discussed :devilish: ) BBC here in Los Angeles. Not new to the lifestyle just new to the site.

Open to long-term, ONS, cuckolding, one-on-one, group, taboo, etc...pretty much nothing I'm not down for.

Also have a couple BBC friends I trust to give incredible experiences together if you want more than one..come say hi 😌

Attachments

• IMG_1480.JPG
    IMG_1480.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 111
Back