CALIFORNIA ROLLLL-CALLLLL!!

San Diego shared wife--52yo --loves BBC
3616102.jpg
1535621205.jpg
Very sexy too

Lake Tahoe for this couple.

We are an experienced couple into ownership play and degrading role playing with dominant black bulls/masters.

We are also into creampies and bitch play for the husband. He does everything oral and clean up.

Public dating is something that we have enjoyed with some of our bulls.

The wife is bi and very submissive and the husband is a bitch for the black bull.

I’m currently looking for a dominant black guy to work with me to meet my wife with my help and without her knowing. I’ve used this approach before with excellent success. If there was an aggressive bi female who could make the first move, that would be ideal.

We’ve been in this lifestyle since 2014 but haven’t played in a few years. I’d like to get my wife back to her naughty place as a black owned slut that loves to tell her bull that he owns her and that she’s a slut that will beg for her bull to come inside her and take her from me as I watch and help her bull use her like a slut that loves dirty talk and name calling.

If your interested in this opportunity please message me for details on how this works and I will let her play without me the first time and I will be open to her playing without me sometimes.

Attachments

• IMG_6951.jpeg
    IMG_6951.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_6980.jpeg
    IMG_6980.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6979.jpeg
    IMG_6979.jpeg
    20.2 KB · Views: 107
Wife planned a hotel night of 15 in Temecula and night of 16 in downtown San Diego. She’s asking for friends to meet up with.

Lake Tahoe for this couple.

We are an experienced couple into ownership play and degrading role playing with dominant black bulls/masters.

We are also into creampies and bitch play for the husband. He does everything oral and clean up.

Public dating is something that we have enjoyed with some of our bulls.

The wife is bi and very submissive and the husband is a bitch for the black bull.

I’m currently looking for a dominant black guy to work with me to meet my wife with my help and without her knowing. I’ve used this approach before with excellent success. If there was an aggressive bi female who could make the first move, that would be ideal.

We’ve been in this lifestyle since 2014 but haven’t played in a few years. I’d like to get my wife back to her naughty place as a black owned slut that loves to tell her bull that he owns her and that she’s a slut that will beg for her bull to come inside her and take her from me as I watch and help her bull use her like a slut that loves dirty talk and name calling.

If your interested in this opportunity please message me for details on how this works and I will let her play without me the first time and I will be open to her playing without me sometimes.
We should talk more! I want my wife to craVE bLACK COCK! Pismo here

Back