CALIFORNIA ROLLLL-CALLLLL!!

Just wanted to let people know that this guy is a flake, time waster. We're both from L.A. so we tried to connect with him. We got to the point where I sent him five pictures (he posted two of his own) and my wife called him on the phone to verify and have a phone chat. We were all set to meet. He's about a 45 minute drive away from us. We were ready to meet for a ******* or two most any day. Then, suddenly, he says that he wants 'updated pictures' of her. When I asked him why he would need more pictures since he's already gotten five, he writes this:

Don’t worry about it man. I hope you and your wife find what you are looking for.

That's how it works on here folks. There's a lot of flakes who come up with excuses to not meet. I have no doubt that if we sent him a dozen more pictures, it would never be enough or he would just flake at the last minute and say that his car broke down or something.

the only way to quickly go through flakes on here is to do a phone chat right away and then arrange an in person meeting. Don't waste time sending messages back and forth, pictures, videos, long phone calls, etc. Meeting in person cuts through the flake fairly quickly.
A bunch of these guys are flakes bud. Set stuff up with a bunch of them & in the last minute they always do that… its super funny sometimes to hear there excuses

A bunch of these guys are flakes bud. Set stuff up with a bunch of them & in the last minute they always do that… its super funny sometimes to hear there excuses
Yes, people do flake, but no one flaked on James and his wife. We never made plans, he had a breakdown in communication with his wife about me and then had a full blown bitch fit over it. Complete beta male activity.

Back