California 805

hotcalicpl

Couple
Gold Member
From
CA, US
We are a VERY normal couple who works hard and likes to play hard! We are fit couple that loves to live life to the fullest, hiking, biking, cooking, concerts, people watching, love wine and friendships.....ZERO drama here and expect the same as well as discretion in this small town!! She is a hot little blondish bombshell that loves to laugh, flirt, dance, and enjoy a few cocktails, he is a gentleman that has a quick wit and is a kinky bastard!! Interested in hotwifing, bull/cuckold scenarios. We have alot of fantasies that we want to play out!

We are a VERY normal couple who works hard and likes to play hard! We are fit couple that loves to live life to the fullest, hiking, biking, cooking, concerts, people watching, love wine and friendships.....ZERO drama here and expect the same as well as discretion in this small town!! She is a hot little blondish bombshell that loves to laugh, flirt, dance, and enjoy a few cocktails, he is a gentleman that has a quick wit and is a kinky bastard!! Interested in hotwifing, bull/cuckold scenarios. We have alot of fantasies that we want to play out!
You guys do skype sex? I got a black cock

Black bull here. Clean, tall, educated, discrete, hung, and plenty of experience in both stagg vixen, and cuckold couples. I am 6'3, 230lbs, bald, ******* and disease free. I love within an hour and a half of you, and have no problem driving to you guys. If this sounds interesting to you, message me back, let's chat.

Oh, wow sexy! How are you? I'd like to get to know more about you and see whether our personalities or freakiness mesh well. Interested in talk, chat, Kik, etc?

California bull here and interested

Back