By Far My Favorite Cuck Video

Seeing the wife’s facial expressions change throughout the video is what I love to see. One day I would love to be the lucky husband and experience my wife to receive that kind of pleasure. So beautiful.

This video transcends--in its erotic impact on me--every other one in the genre of a black stud fucking a white wife.

I really gets me where I live.

View attachment 6555083

Perhaps it's because the magnificent physique and thrusting style of the young black in it so closely resemble those of my buddy, my wife's lover who has fathered four beautiful children for us; coupled with the wonderfully open full-on sexual responses of the wife in the video being so like those of my wife when she's being grandly fucked by him beside me on our bed.

Whatever the reason is, this video has become my favorite jerk-off one when I'm occasionally barred from the marital bedroom or when I'm alone in the house or apart from my wife and my buddy, as when they are on holiday together.
What's even hotter is when this is the first one of about six of them.. and they get progressively bigger and bigger.

This video transcends--in its erotic impact on me--every other one in the genre of a black stud fucking a white wife.

I really gets me where I live.

View attachment 6555083

Perhaps it's because the magnificent physique and thrusting style of the young black in it so closely resemble those of my buddy, my wife's lover who has fathered four beautiful children for us; coupled with the wonderfully open full-on sexual responses of the wife in the video being so like those of my wife when she's being grandly fucked by him beside me on our bed.

Whatever the reason is, this video has become my favorite jerk-off one when I'm occasionally barred from the marital bedroom or when I'm alone in the house or apart from my wife and my buddy, as when they are on holiday together.
This is the fabulous yoga hot wife

Back