Butterfly or Coin Slot?

Her ages when each photo was taken are as follows: 1975=21, 1985=31, 1993=39, 1995=41.
Do you have more current pictures of her to share? Also i wonder... your wife is 65 or 66 years now and yet you are posting requests on other forums for her to get impregnated by a Black man. Is that a real goal to be pregnant at 65 or 66 years of age or just pretending? i wonder
I’m always available to breed in Atlanta GA area.
I will keep your generous offer in mind if we happen to get down to the Peach State. And I will make sure that our trip is during the wife's fertile period. I want to be sure that all those black baby-makers you eject into my wife's welcoming white womb don't go to waste. By any chance, do you have a bi or gay black friend who would consider doing my white boi's sissy pussy while you are doing the wife?
Also... when you post pictures of your wife you should verify as a "real" member ImO. Shouldn't be a problem provided what you say about your lifestyle is true. ;)

Last edited:
@SabrinaH please do not post on anymore of my threads 🚫

@maricalin I need to visit Toronto for that coin slot 😏

@38hsquirter 60 yr/o coin slot in Missouri never looked better 👏🏾

@NICK33414 Krispy Kreme isn’t my main reason to visit 34746 I like 🦋 too 😏

@JulianaGB Nice coin slot In San Jose but something feels off about you like “a man pretending to be a woman” off 🤔about 20 minutes from deptford

@thegodfeather I’ll be Robin if she’ll be Maid Mariann 😈

@SoJrzycpl2975 how far are you from Deptford? 🤔

Back