Butt plugged

Looking for ideas to introduce butt plugs into the wife and I’s sexual adventures. She has always been strictly off limits for anal. But with the secret training I have been doing I’m finding her getting kinkier. Lately from time to time I’ve been briefly rubbing her little ass hole while I’m driving the big black dildoe in her pussy deep. I also have been letting my dick hang below the strap on to allow a little anal stimulation at times. I would love to have her wear a butt plug while I fuck her and hell maybe even wear out and about. She knows I have three of them for her. Obviously the end goal is I want to fuck her sweet little asshole. Starting off of my dick and moving up to the BBC dildoe and then beyond. It seems tying her intense orgasms to the BBC dildo is working out very well. I’m trying to figure out how to tie in anal play also. Ideas are welcome and appreciate it.

Please login or become a member to view

Looking for ideas to introduce butt plugs into the wife and I’s sexual adventures. She has always been strictly off limits for anal. But with the secret training I have been doing I’m finding her getting kinkier. Lately from time to time I’ve been briefly rubbing her little ass hole while I’m driving the big black dildoe in her pussy deep. I also have been letting my dick hang below the strap on to allow a little anal stimulation at times. I would love to have her wear a butt plug while I fuck her and hell maybe even wear out and about. She knows I have three of them for her. Obviously the end goal is I want to fuck her sweet little asshole. Starting off of my dick and moving up to the BBC dildoe and then beyond. It seems tying her intense orgasms to the BBC dildo is working out very well. I’m trying to figure out how to tie in anal play also. Ideas are welcome and appreciate it.
My wife won’t let her lover fuck her up the ass I know he’s stuck his finger up her ass while she was having an orgasm on his cock and she told she liked that but dicks or dildos no way at least that’s what she tells me lol she does like me to eat her ass hole and she enjoys my tongue getting in there a little bit and she tells me to suck her hole too , so I know she likes that anyway , she always is dominant with me I think she’s a little submissive when she getting fucked but I don’t know really what’s she does behind closed doors she did get fucked in front of me but most of the time they fuck in the bedroom all I hear is the screaming when she has orgasms
There is parts of her sex life that she says is none of my business so I just don’t know for sure if she’s getting fucked hotheadedness ass

So hot!!!

Back