Business Travel to Atlanta

I wouldn’t do tht. Atlanta is full of bi-sexual blk male carrying *******. I’m from Savannah,GA. Where the men are real and know what they want!! Pussy

I wouldn’t do tht. Atlanta is full of bi-sexual blk male carrying *******. I’m from Savannah,GA. Where the men are real and know what they want!! Pussy
I could picture that being the case, sometimes I feel like I miss out in Atlanta because I'm straight. Is Savannah heavy into the scene? I might need to check and plan a trip

I hear Atlanta has some hot guys...

Traveling there for business later this month. Any ripped guys who want to try their luck...?
I’d love to show you a good time when you’re here in Atlanta. I work in downtown and live near the airport. Message me if you’re interested in potentially getting something planned

Bruh real talk I lived in Decatur and them dudes Flame harder than females and dress like them too. A lot of gay ass undercover dudes🤷🏾‍♂️

Back