Bush, trimmed, or shaved

This. I prefer if she shaves, but her lover decides. My wife's lover prefers a hairy pussy, so that's how my wife keeps it even though I don't like it.
I would prefer her with smooth pussy lips and bushy mound,like she used to do for me,before she met Justin.
He generally prefers her smoothly shaven all over,he once made her grow her hairs,and then put his initial into her pubic hair with a razor.
She did think I would be upset at that,but boy what a turn on I found it.

I would prefer her with smooth pussy lips and bushy mound,like she used to do for me,before she met Justin.
He generally prefers her smoothly shaven all over,he once made her grow her hairs,and then put his initial into her pubic hair with a razor.
She did think I would be upset at that,but boy what a turn on I found it.
That's hot. It's a very powerful thing if her lover decides how she keeps the most intimate, most sexual part of her body. Especially when the lover's preference is the opposite of hubby's preference and the wife goes from bush to bare or the other way around. Every time you see it, it's a visual reminder that her pussy belongs to someone else.

That's hot. It's a very powerful thing if her lover decides how she keeps the most intimate, most sexual part of her body. Especially when the lover's preference is the opposite of hubby's preference and the wife goes from bush to bare or the other way around. Every time you see it, it's a visual reminder that her pussy belongs to someone else.
That’s a great summary

Back