Bulls in Toronto (city) , London (Heathrow) Luxembourg

Jane M

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Australia
Hi I’m Jane
At the end of December 2023 and all of Jan 2024 I will be travelling. (With some family n friends)
I haven’t booked anything yet but thinking of staying in New York (financial district?) 1-2 week stay (end December early jan)
Then flying/driving to Toronto 1 week stay
Then to london ( Heathrow) 1 week
Then maybe train/ fly/ drive to Paris 1 week

If there are any genuine bulls interested in meeting and understand the lifestyle please get in contact. I do have a partner and he knows

If you have not bothered to be verified, don’t bother to DM Me.

Hi I’m Jane
At the end of December 2023 and all of Jan 2024 I will be travelling. (With some family n friends)
I haven’t booked anything yet but thinking of staying in New York (financial district?) 1-2 week stay (end December early jan)

If there are any genuine bulls interested in meeting and understand the lifestyle please get in contact. I do have a partner and he knows

Hey there. I'm a young french BBC here looking to play. Let me know when you come -- Real person

Hi I’m Jane

Definitely interested. Financial district isn't far from me. Would definitely like to be considered when you visit NYC

EDIT
Hi change of itinerary
I’ll be in London Heathrow (late dec 2023, early jan 2024) Luxembourg (early January), Toronto (late January) staying City.
Travelling with extended family but keen to meet real bulls.
So if you are interested let me know or if there are great swinger clubs- I’m interested!

EDIT
Hi change of itinerary
I’ll be in London Heathrow (late dec 2023, early jan 2024) Luxembourg (early January), Toronto (late January) staying City.
So if you are interested let me know or if there are great swinger clubs- I’m interested!
im in london will DM u

EDIT
Hi change of itinerary
Still in Paris but I will maybe fly to London for a week.

Hi I’m receiving a fair few messages. Just to save ping pong emailing .
Can you
1. Provide a face pic, body and pee pee pick
2. Under stand my time is limited and I’m unable to host
3. I may have a male Cuck companion both for my safety and fun
4. Absolutely no dru.gs !

Hi I’m receiving a fair few messages. Just to save ping pong emailing .
Can you
1. Provide a face pic, body and pee pee pick
2. Under stand my time is limited and I’m unable to host
3. I may have a male Cuck companion both for my safety and fun
4. Absolutely no dru.gs !
Check Kik!

Back