Bull Seeking Hotwife in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan!

todpack

Male
From
Canada
Not sure if many people use this site from down south here in Canada but I'm a 24M in Saskatoon looking to meet likeminded people. I was with a couple for over a year who introduced me to hotwife and cuckold lifestyles and I've been trying to meet like-minded folks ever since.

If you're in or around Saskatchewan send me a message!

24M, fun, discrete, clean!

Not sure if many people use this site from down south here in Canada but I'm a 24M in Saskatoon looking to meet likeminded people. I was with a couple for over a year who introduced me to hotwife and cuckold lifestyles and I've been trying to meet like-minded folks ever since.

still looking? we are in Edmonton

any luck? I am moving to SK soon...

Back