Bull for both cuck and myself

Yeah, me and my ex had the same issue. It didn't really take that long, but it was more the "hunt" for the bi-bbc that was tedious. But well worth it in the end. Have fun! I'm really excited for you!!😁
The hunt is tenuous! And some people get upset when you ask them questions specific to our ideas and ghost you instead of answering! We’ve had it once with a a white man, now want bbc! , I’m sure it’ll happen… this is me being positive!

The hunt is tenuous! And some people get upset when you ask them questions specific to our ideas and ghost you instead of answering! We’ve had it once with a a white man, now want bbc! , I’m sure it’ll happen… this is me being positive!
You’re a wonderful wife and I hope you find somebody soon!

We don’t know anyone out west, but good luck. This site has some bi bulls, but it’s pretty thin. Your local swinger sites may have many more single males. Like our profile here, we make it clear what we are looking for. It helps to eliminate a lot of chatting for those who just want you. Bi bull play is amazing.

We don’t know anyone out west, but good luck. This site has some bi bulls, but it’s pretty thin. Your local swinger sites may have many more single males. Like our profile here, we make it clear what we are looking for. It helps to eliminate a lot of chatting for those who just want you. Bi bull play is amazing.
Good advise. We’ve done the swing site thing and it’s too much drama and no one interested in what we want. I’ll build my bio and fix that. Thanks!!

I’d suggest getting on Grindr. There are a lot of guys on the dl on there. Be sure to mention you’re a couple, and/or post a pic of you guys together.

Doublelist is another forum where we’ve had success. Like others have suggested, it may take a bit, but they will find you.

Back