Bull for both cuck and myself

This video became my fave so I have 2 copies, this is the one I renamed, used to be Walmart manager and BBC master. Anyway, I dedicate this BlacktoWhite.net and the old white man I got from here that served me well.
Awesome video sir. As a cuck myself, I want those hands holding my head in position, and controlling me. I get this same treatment from my wife's bull when they think I need a reminder that he's boss, and I'm the inferior cuckold. No choice...I swallow.

I have just the opposite issue. Plenty of couples talk the talk saying they want the true experience of both being there to serve but it never lasts.

Me too

he’s sucked a lot but we want the full experience
I remember seeing a little scene where your bull ordered your husband to eat your cunt full of his cum, and he complied while you remained silent. That, in particular, was what excited me the most, imagining what you would be thinking and feeling at that precise moment.

I remember seeing a little scene where your bull ordered your husband to eat your cunt full of his cum, and he complied while you remained silent. That, in particular, was what excited me the most, imagining what you would be thinking and feeling at that precise moment.

almost everything we do is discussed by drew and I beforehand so there are no limits pushed or no awkward moments . We knew this particular partner enjoyed being cleaned it was just a matter of him asking

Drew y yo discutimos casi todo lo que hicimos de antemano, por lo que no hay límites ni momentos incómodos. Sabíamos que a este socio en particular le gustaba que lo limpiaran, solo era cuestión de que él preguntara
I I haven't the slightest doubt of the understanding that you both have as a couple. It's just mind blowing that It's so natural for you, in the way of: this is how things are now

Tastes so good

Back