BULL and cuck comparison

I think you're so lucky to be on the front line seeing it happen and also encouraging white girls to try black and black boys to try white pussy and for white boys to know their place in sex. I guess that's your job, teaching and coaching. I wish I was a teen again in todays world and having a teacher and coach like you.
You also white boy ? 😊😅

I sometimes see such desire in white boys' eyes and I know that some have actually done it.

It's also fun to listen to the black boys talk about their conquests of white girls.
How do you feel seeing such desire for black cock in white boys eyes and knowing that some actually serviced some of your black male students? How do you know that some have done it, have you actually seen it happen?

How do you feel seeing such desire for black cock in white boys eyes and knowing that some actually serviced some of your black male students? How do you know that some have done it, have you actually seen it happen?
I like to see that, as nature intended.

I have walked in on some, last spring I caught a white boy kneeling and orally serving a black boy. When you are around teens enough, you come across a lot of things like that.

I like to see that, as nature intended.

I have walked in on some, last spring I caught a white boy kneeling and orally serving a black boy. When you are around teens enough, you come across a lot of things like that.
Yes, I agree that nature intended it. I too like to see that.
Did you just walked out or did you stay and watch the black boy dominate the white boy? and did you say anything to either one later?

Back