Bull’s how many wife’s have you had?

Bull’s how many wife’s have you had?
How many of the husbands didn’t know?
I will start by saying I could care less if a white woman is married or not. In the end its not my concern while she is swallowing dick. As for neeting anyone from this website its been zero. Lots of fake individuals that want to endless email and when you say meet they disappear. Same goes for adult friend finder. CL was a good place to meet willing sluts. Mainly I bump into white women while out at sports bars or in the grocery. Meeting white sluts in the gym is a sticking point for me. Whats that saying “don’t eat where you shyt at”. Granted there are some beautifully fuckable sluts there

I will start by saying I could care less if a white woman is married or not. In the end its not my concern while she is swallowing dick. As for neeting anyone from this website its been zero. Lots of fake individuals that want to endless email and when you say meet they disappear. Same goes for adult friend finder. CL was a good place to meet willing sluts. Mainly I bump into white women while out at sports bars or in the grocery. Meeting white sluts in the gym is a sticking point for me. Whats that saying “don’t eat where you shyt at”. Granted there are some beautifully fuckable sluts there
nancy meets guys on line

Keep the faith, stud! Your turn will come. My wife and I honeymooned in Barbados in 1972. Starting with the first day, she was fucked by 5 Bajan studs on all 8 days. There were another 5 studs who fucked her on and off. Each time one of these studs climaxed, they filled my white bride's fertile womb (she was ovulating that week) with big loads of their Black baby-makers. When we departed Barbados, a Bajan baby was developing in her belly. The first attached photo was taken two days in advance of our wedding. The second photo was taken 4 months after we returned from Barbados. Take note that she no longer has a flat belly.

Attachments

• Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    Posing In the Martial Bed Where She Cucks Her Sissy Husband.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 14
Keep the faith, stud! Your turn will come. My wife and I honeymooned in Barbados in 1972. Starting with the first day, she was fucked by 5 Bajan studs on all 8 days. There were another 5 studs who fucked her on and off. Each time one of these studs climaxed, they filled my white bride's fertile womb (she was ovulating that week) with big loads of their Black baby-makers. When we departed Barbados, a Bajan baby was developing in her belly. The first attached photo was taken two days in advance of our wedding. The second photo was taken 4 months after we returned from Barbados. Take note that she no longer has a flat belly.
Hey next time you two I'll be more than happy to give her more black seed

I hear you. We generally try to be the ones to initiate meetings. Had some luck over on Kik. Met a couple here. Still looking though.

0, so far but hope it changes. No rush.
If my wife was still active in the lifestyle, we both would love for you to use her as your first married, white slut. She would appreciate being fucked by you and being filled with your loads of Black baby-makers. Keep the faith! Your hot wife is somewhere out there.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 6
  • My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    My wife Janet having passionate foreplay with a bull in our martial bed.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    Black Cum Seeping from a well-sated white married pussy.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 10
In the 8+ years since we have been open my wife and I have had 14 guest cocks into our bed. Most of them are just guys that she/we fuck with. There was one a few years ago that I would consider a lover. He was very polite and kind and a good man. We spent time with him outside of the bedroom and he even took her out on dinner dates a couple of time and him and I went for drinks on occasion. He and I are both bisexual so there was play on all sides. He would even seen us one on one which made him more of a lover to us. She has had one Black man that we consider a bull (you know who you are). The word "bull" carries some weight for us. He is more that a man we fuck, but he is not a boyfriend. The man in question here has met her socially a few times and would check in via text a few times a week. He cared for her and really, REALLY understood his place in our marriage and in our bed. They had/have a connection that goes beyond the physical and that is the important part. We see the word "bull" thrown around so much in the lifestyle. But for us there really is more to it. So, 14 guests, 12 of them were/are fucks, 1 lover and 1 bull.

Over 100 but, 57-years old and and recovering from Prostate Cancer for the last 2+ years. Men get checked out in your mid 30s or earlier if, a family history of Cancer exists....

Wow, perfect timing for this. Hotwife and I have hosted dozens, dozens of interracial fuck parties over the years, but recent changes have caused us, or allowed us, to explore a deeper experience. So, lost track the number of bbcs she’s serviced, but now starting over and will focus on bbc that services her. Number one is in the queue.

Wow, perfect timing for this. Hotwife and I have hosted dozens, dozens of interracial fuck parties over the years, but recent changes have caused us, or allowed us, to explore a deeper experience. So, lost track the number of bbcs she’s serviced, but now starting over and will focus on bbc that services her. Number one is in the queue.
Excellent....quality of quantity and they must meet the litmus test to benefit you both....

Back