Bukkake Party for The Dallas Queen Of Spade week of Feb 101th

kinkygent69

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Hello gentlemen! We are having her first Bukkake party!!! We are seeking experienced participants heavy cummer and multi shot men who are experienced and availalbe to meet during the week, during the day. She is a cum lover, swallower and wants to be covered and completely glazed!! PM us if you can attend! Help me make it a good time for all!!

Their real extremely real. I can vouch for gent69. What you see in their album is all what it's wrapped up to be and more. She is one very sexy women but her skills 😳😮 omg off the charts. Just something you'll have to experience and i was lucky enough to and I'd be lying if i didn't say i wouldn't mind another round.

Hello gentlemen! We are having her first Bukkake party!!! We are seeking experienced participants heavy cummer and multi shot men who are experienced and availalbe to meet during the week, during the day. She is a cum lover, swallower and wants to be covered and completely glazed!! PM us if you can attend! Help me make it a good time for all!!
Hello there. I am available during the day and would very much love to join in .

Back