729_1000.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 766_1000.jpg
    766_1000.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 29
  • 786_10003.jpg
    786_10003.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 37
Spend the day shopping for a sexy outfit and lingerie for your bull. Help you get ready for the date. Take you out to find a bbc (wearing the clothes we bought), then eat the cream pie when you came back.

This pale ass chick and her cuck want to know what you would do to her
I'd open the door, grab her by the hair and lead her to the bed. I'd sit on the bed and guide her mouth to my hard cock. She'll open her mouth wide and I'd shove this chocolate manmeat past her lips and teeth, feeling my sexy mushroom dickhead press against her tongue. I'd steadily push it deeper. She begins slurping and gagging a little. But she keeps going. I command the cuck to undress her. Only undress her. No touching her skin. Violations get him smacked in the head. I begin pumping my rod into her mouth. Yeah...sloppy with lots of spit. Your eyes water. I tell the cuck to cram a double-sided huge black dildo into her pussy and asshole. He's just to lube her holes, insert both ends, and ONLY hold the center curve and hold it steady. No other touching. I already TOLD his chump ass what the penalty is for violating my commands. I have not relinquished my hold on her hair since meeting her at the door. I demand that she open her mouth wider. She does. I slide My BBC even further into her mouth. I feel her throat. I pump an easy stream of precum down her thirsty throat. She gulps it down. I precum A LOT. ******* plenty of pineapple juice. Mango nectar too. Makes my semen sweet and juicy. Sluts love it. Turns a cocksucker into a connoisseur. Makes them crave this nut. I tell the pathetic cuckold to prepare her for BBC penetration by grabbing each end of the dildo and strokes her furiously in her cunthole and anus. He begins. I tell him not to get too excited, because I would be dominating those holes very soon. She moans louder. Louder and more guttural. Muffled by the invasion of My GodRod down her gluttonous throat. Her gulps even louder. Precum galore. And she's absolutely devouring it. Voraciously. Damn, Slut. I'm ready to fuck now. I push the cuck fuck out of the way and the dildo gradually slips from both fuckholes. I pull her onto the bed and position her on all fours, the push her head to the mattress. Face down, ass up. I spank her asscheeks until my hand tracks are visible. Take only a few smacks, but I continue until her rump is red. I rub my handiwork. Admire it. Pale white ass spanked red. Beautiful. I spread her and My Poweful Tool burrows into her wet pinkness. Tunneling deeper. Pushing in. Pulling out. Stroking madly. Plunging deeply. Deep. Deeper. Digging until I feel My BBC pop her cervix open. Yesssssssssssss!!!! She's screaming. Moaning. Speaking like she's possessed. And she IS possessed. POSSESSED by The Power of Divine Dick. The Rod of The Ebony God. Ruler of White Slut Pussy. King of SpadeCock. Long and slightly curved to the left. Majestic Manly Marauder of White Slut Pussy. Invading White Slut insides insistently. Resistance is futile. Submit to My Power and Aggression. Worship The God. He Is I. I Am HIM. MiamiBBC9. She sucks it between positions. Doggy style. Missionary with her legs pushed way back. Deep dick. All in those guts. After I stroke that Sweet White Pussy for a little over an hour, she rides it anally to completion. I flood her insides with pure Black Seed. I snatch it from her ass and shove it back into her pussy. Throbbing Black Tower of Power invading your pink walls. You grab my ass to pull me deeper. It drips, oozes, and splashes from her wetness as she continues to bounce on My Superb BBC. She has one last orgasmic eXXXplosion before collapsing limply on My athletic body. I grab her hips and proceed to pump upward, releasing the last squirts of My Black DickJuice into your Wonderful Womanhood. Time for the cuck to clean up. Double creampie, fuckface...while wifey tastes herself by licking My BBC dry. Well...dry of her own juicy. Wet wit her saliva. Spit on it, Slut. Happy cleanup, cucky. MiamiBBC9 here. And that's what I'D do to her pale white ass. (P.S. I actually have 3 tattoos that say THE GOD, HE IS I, and I AM HIM on my shoulders)

Attachments

• 20220204_101432.mp4
    71.8 MB
Back