British Lifestylers - where are you?

She looks great, she will get plenty of interest and you will love the experience, it’s life changing.
Thanks I truly hope so it’s taken a long time to get to this position where she’s agreeing to take bbc, I really am nervous that she won’t be popular within the black community and we’re left disappointed but fingers crossed, lots of people have said she’s built for black so let’s hope so lol

Attachments

• 311D8943-D3A7-4C8F-BAC6-F5447F255D39.jpeg
    311D8943-D3A7-4C8F-BAC6-F5447F255D39.jpeg
    159.1 KB · Views: 150
Thanks I truly hope so it’s taken a long time to get to this position where she’s agreeing to take bbc, I really am nervous that she won’t be popular within the black community and we’re left disappointed but fingers crossed, lots of people have said she’s built for black so let’s hope so lol
Gorgeous

Wolverhampton
very well used mature slut here currently very active and extremely horny , obviously loves black cock and white very large numbers have been through this extremely adventurous shaved tattooed bitch loves groups and multiple line ups is available
wants me to surprise her with a party for her birthday end of June any suggestions welcome or party invites , stag parties birthdays

Is this Fetlife any good?

I’ve heard about it 😊
We maintain a profile there. Yeah, it's good. It's not the most productive for finding people to meet, but it's a kink-friendly online hangout.

If you're going to use it, use the website only. The app isn't the same thing and they don't interact as far as we're aware.

Back