breeding bull

I was encouraged to join this site by a friend as we chatted online. In the past, i have fathered children with other women, mostly because i did not want to be a dead end in my part of the family tree. But as time went on, i wanted more. Got hooked on the breeding fetish, and found others who liked to encourage me. I love it when i am encouarged to ******* more and would be more than happy to chat with others about it

I don't think the issue in this case should be if he's black or white. I'm sorry, but in my opinion, intentionally creating human beings with multiple women should not be a fetish. It is a serious responsibility with long lasting consequences. Are you physically, financially and emotionally involved in the lives of the children you've already fathered? Will you be there for any future children you create? If you are, congratulations. If not, it may be time to find a new fetish. Children need a stable home, not a blank picture frame that says Where's Dad? so you can feel good about not dead ending your family tree.

I don't think the issue in this case should be if he's black or white. I'm sorry, but in my opinion, intentionally creating human beings with multiple women should not be a fetish. It is a serious responsibility with long lasting consequences. Are you physically, financially and emotionally involved in the lives of the children you've already fathered? Will you be there for any future children you create? If you are, congratulations. If not, it may be time to find a new fetish. Children need a stable home, not a blank picture frame that says Where's Dad? so you can feel good about not dead ending your family tree.
Great point

Back