breed her....

I've taken part in a lot of interracial gangbangs over the years.
Mainly 3 or more black men like myself screwing the bejesus out of 1 wife, usually a mom or a wife with bigger hips who really wants to do it all. Usually because she's earned it from never leaving her husband, and they just love one another tons!
I can't say it wasn't the awesomest sex ever, but it's mainly because of how excited the woman gets.
You won't believe the noises a lady will make if she FINALLY has a chance to finish.
Which, if more than 1 man is going inside of her one after another, is basically inevitable.
That's the real fun for me, hearing & feeling how excited she gets.
We all take pleasure in making the lady happy, it's just a lot trickier to do it than it is for them to finish us off, but it can be done with skill & practice.. oh, and repetition, have to just keep doing it until you master it.

One of the drawbacks to a man's plumbing, is unless you're trained to screw for a long time (staying power) you may simply succeed in getting your girl exited, then you finish and she doesn't. If you ever wondered why she ran off to the bathroom, it's so she can finish too! It is possible to keep going after you come (man) but that depends on your tolerance to pain, but with practice you can keep going. (Don't think she won't appreciate it either!)
This is where. generally speaking as men get older they can usually last longer which is a great option.
Some wives have learned to let their husband watch as they masturbate after he finishes, and he gets to help!

Everybody brings something to the table, "breeding" is just another example of which.
Having a physically attractive man ejaculate in, or all over her in some manner is really stimulating.
Of course she lives her husband, bf, etc. But getting to ride a HOT man is fun too!
A lot of husbands have learned what gets the wife hot, can be a lot of fun, actually.
There's a lot of hubbys who let a hand picked black guy they can agree on screw the wife, finish off etc. Then hubby & wife get to pull out the vibes & play with that sperm inside her until she finishes more than once.
A lot of the lubricants they have out there now a days help too... many of which resemble ejaculate but are clear liquids better suited to lowering friction & reducing excessive heat.

Read that carefully, she can have more than 1 orgasm if the conditions are right.
It's really all about options. What man with a pulse doesn't want to get the woman he loves off?
It's just about the right tool for the job, when you come down to it.
Having a black man around to fuck your wife's brains out is all about pleasing her, not losing your relationship or any of that crap. It's about using an option many people would never consider to fill a niche' that she needs: getting her off. You are basically using him for his dick, looks, or his body. It's not a relationship, although she probably cares for this man at least a bit. but love, no.

Many husbands have told me over the years what a relief it is to finally help the wife get off, to finish.
This is very different from what society tells you BUT what goes on behind closed doors is private, and can be pretty wild.

You'd be amazed how sexually experienced many married couples are. I've seen wives suck dick like a champion, plus hubby apparently can eat pussy like a champ too. But they have often years more experience than the younger black men getting recruited for the "job". If you pay attention, like I did, you can learn a lot about how to bring a woman to orgasm, & listening to how close she is. It lets you know when to go harder, or slow down... you know, change gear.

I'd say men who let their wives fuck black guys love the wife more than you know, they're a hell of a lot braver than you may realize. Letting a really attractive guy fuck your wife's brains out takes guts, real guts. Hell even admitting to your wife that you'd love to see her fuck black men requires a lot of bravery and honesty in a relationship!
Hats off to them, I respect the husband who can allow for this. Even if I have to play the Dom & make him submit while I'm screwing his woman. He's the one who is allowing it to happen, oh, and her too.
Mandingoman you are SPOT ON !!!!! Thanks

Its not an absurd things, the breeding question its real and some white women think about it really seriously, i was thinking about it, but will be a great issue with all my parents and friends, god i cant even imagin, but idk in future maybe..., however the thing who stops me, for example, its the socety and how its build, taths all, get impregnated by a bull and having a black baby, its a beautiful thing, and my bf and future husband will be the *******, where is the strange thing?

Last edited:
Back