Brazilian Queen Looking for a Long Term Relationship

queenmilf

Female
Gold Member
From
Brazil
Brazilian Queen with 24, kind of disappointed with the last whiteboi who expected to be my fiancé but he gosthed me :( i have to confess there are so many fucking weird whitebois here, so Im looking for a real serious man, loyal, caring, fun, adventurous and open minded to start a life together. Im up to move, but I will put in priority men who lives in places that I can follow the job of my dreams that is work in cannabis industry.
Im sorry that Im not verified. Im open to exchenge pictures and social media. Contact me 😘

Dieing to be a cuckold or a slave to my wife but we split because she wasn't into it I'll be at ur every call my queen snapchat mrjoker666777 just test me I'll show u

Brazilian Queen with 24, kind of disappointed with the last whiteboi who expected to be my fiancé but he gosthed me :( i have to confess there are so many fucking weird whitebois here, so Im looking for a real serious man, loyal, caring, fun, adventurous and open minded to start a life together. Im up to move, but I will put in priority men who lives in places that I can follow the job of my dreams that is work in cannabis industry.
Im sorry that Im not verified. Im open to exchenge pictures and social media. Contact me 😘

She is looking for a cuckold and unless something has changed, cuckolds cannot verify so what is the point when the person who is responding to her ad can be any number of idiots? Once she gets to PA she will be able to meet any number of cuckolds that are real and who would be lucky to be considered as her cuck.

She is looking for a cuckold and unless something has changed, cuckolds cannot verify so what is the point when the person who is responding to her ad can be any number of idiots? Once she gets to PA she will be able to meet any number of cuckolds that are real and who would be lucky to be considered as her cuck.
I did not know that cucks can not be verified. Im not moving to PA anymore. This wefe a old plan with a pretend cuck. No plano tô move tô usa until my New cuck apear. Im free tô exchenge social media that is a more verified than a picture with a paper writen

I think verifying with a picture with paper is a good first step to demonstrate the person you are chatting is not some random person. I have only found a couple of women outside my area who seem to be a possible match and the first thing I do is take picture of myself with the date and their name and my name.

Show me what you look like ?

Hi read my post

I am real

I am real but I don't like to live in Italy the people is very tradicional this is my whatsapp +393293728559 I don't like to go with tradicional woman because I feel myself submissive and real cuck

Hi I’m interested in a queen , having your dreams happen . Please come talk.

Eu quero conocher vc meu zap es +393293728559 o seu assim podemo falar pq eu sou solteiro e desejo ser feliz pq nao sou machista

Back