Bra or no bra?

Bra, of course. Lingerie is designed to captivate men. It always pays to wear these delightful, lacy little nothings as they draw men like magnets!

View attachment 1421177 View attachment 1421178 I do not allow my slut wife, who has small tits, but big nipples, to ever wear a bra in public or in private (except at a public beach or pool she may wear swim-suit bras). (Also, often when she wears a dress, I do not allow her to wear panties--in order to provide instant access to her always wet pussy.) The second and fourth pics were taken 9 years ago; the other pics were taken recently. View attachment 1420553 View attachment 1420554 View attachment 1420555 First, I believe that my slut, like many other small breasted women, look far better and much more sexy without a bra. Second, it turns both of us on when both men and women stare at her large nipples protruding from her tank top, dress, etc. Third, it is cruel and discriminatory to expect small and flat tit women to wear uncomfortable bras. Finally, being bra-less a sign of a slut, and it helps my slut pick up black cock studs.
amazing, beautiful and moving photographs and profile. wonderful.

View attachment 1421177 View attachment 1421178 I do not allow my slut wife, who has small tits, but big nipples, to ever wear a bra in public or in private (except at a public beach or pool she may wear swim-suit bras). (Also, often when she wears a dress, I do not allow her to wear panties--in order to provide instant access to her always wet pussy.) The second and fourth pics were taken 9 years ago; the other pics were taken recently. View attachment 1420553 View attachment 1420554 View attachment 1420555 First, I believe that my slut, like many other small breasted women, look far better and much more sexy without a bra. Second, it turns both of us on when both men and women stare at her large nipples protruding from her tank top, dress, etc. Third, it is cruel and discriminatory to expect small and flat tit women to wear uncomfortable bras. Finally, being bra-less a sign of a slut, and it helps my slut pick up black cock studs.

She's very beautiful. Her breasts are perfect ?

Always wear a bra. It gives the bull/cuck the pleasure of removing it, which all men/boys love!
I like to remove them because I hate them! There's nothing nicer than running your hand down a woman's back and finding out she isn't wearing one of those midieval harnesses. However, as a very long-time cuckold, I'm no longer allowed to have sex, so it's not a concern for me.

Back