Bowling Green Kentucky

NewBull4fun18

Male
Real Person
From
KY, US
Hello, I'm a married man with a big appetite for dominating white women with my BBC. All kinds. I like them big, little, experienced and inexperienced. Married or single as long as we have a great understanding that were not meeting to change our lives we're meeting to fuck each other brains out and go our separate ways until next time. I never knew something so simple would be so hard to find. If there is any one in BG that this applies to let's do this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190405-215330_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20190405-215330_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 27
Hello, I'm a married man with a big appetite for dominating white women with my BBC. All kinds. I like them big, little, experienced and inexperienced. Married or single as long as we have a great understanding that were not meeting to change our lives we're meeting to fuck each other brains out and go our separate ways until next time. I never knew something so simple would be so hard to find. If there is any one in BG that this applies to let's do this
You might find more interest if you had some information about yourself on your page and verified as a real person.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/

We can help each other!! Kik?

Thanks for the tip. I talked to what I thought was a couple and finally the guy told me his girl didn't enev know he was looking. I think he just wanted pictures. Have you found any and had a meeting?

Back