Both my hubby and I are BBC only

Yes!!!

This is completely normal for white boys!!!

BBC ONLY is the ONLY option for white boys, myself included!!! A white boy cannot sexually satisfy a woman any more than another woman can, our lilly white race is so intrinsically feminine, that white on white sex is basically lesbian sex. Sure the licking, rubbing, kissing, etc... might be nice for some, but it barely passes as sex! Once a white boy or girl has been BLACKED... there's just NO GOING BACK!!!

There is a reason for the old adage, "Once you go BLACK you NEVER go back," and it's because it's TRUE!!! It's not just true for chromosomal women, whenever BLACK MEN are involved white boys get FUCKED like girls!!! Whitebois are just like a slightly different type of white girl to BLACK MEN, in the presence of a BLACK MAN white boys readily take on our appropriate feminine sexual roles with them, and they make women out of us, and we can't"GO BACK" either!!! In fact, the effect of getting BLACKED RAW effects us MORE than it does white women, because being a woman is new to us, and we cannot go back!

Even IF we did... "go back," as it were... WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT?!?!?! No white boy could EVER do to you what a BLACK MAN CAN AND WILL do to/for you sexually!!! NEVER!!! However, the same thing is true for white boys!!! No pussy could EVER do to us what a BLACK MAN CAN AND WILL do to/for us sexually!!! The reason is because white boys are pussy, and we belong on the "other end" of the DICK... you know, the "girls end!"

Whites are the purely FEMININE RACE, BLACKS are the purely MASCULINE one, BLACK MEN instinctively take on their appropriate MALE ROLES whenever they fuck WHITE, and we instinctively take on our appropriate FEMALE ROLES whenever we go BLACK!!! Once we do... we're forever changed, that's why whenever whites have interracial sex with BLACK MEN, and get BIG BLACK COCKS up in our tummies, we say that we've been BLACKED!!! We say that because there's an understanding that whites are forever changed by sex with BLACKS, the change to whites is on every level, emotionally, physically, and spiritually!

Femininization is the future for ALL white boys, because it is our nature. Do not be surprised when you see him start to overtly feminize and beautify himself for BLACK COCK!!! You're white hubby's gone BLACK, and he's not coming back!!! Once BLACKED white boys will be girls!!!

I'm oversimplifying things a little, the psychosexual reasons for how and why this happens would take a while to explain, and if you would like the explaination, I would be happy to explain it, but understand that this is completely normal for a white boy, and is the inevitable consequence of getting BLACKED. This is a good and wonderful thing!!! Things are truly better this way!!! You are a incredible woman, and now your husband is too!!!

Yes!!!

BBC ONLY is the ONLY option for white boys, myself included!!! A white boy cannot sexually satisfy a woman any more than another woman can, our lilly white race is so intrinsically feminine, that white on white sex is basically lesbian sex. Sure the licking, rubbing, kissing, etc... might be nice for some, but it barely passes as sex! Once a white boy or girl has been BLACKED... there's just NO GOING BACK!!!

There is a reason for the old adage, "Once you go BLACK you NEVER go back," and it's because it's TRUE!!! It's not just true for chromosomal women, whenever BLACK MEN are involved white boys get FUCKED like girls!!! Whitebois are just like a slightly different type of white girl to BLACK MEN, in the presence of a BLACK MAN white boys readily take on our appropriate feminine sexual roles with them, and they make women out of us, and we can't"GO BACK" either!!! In fact, the effect of getting BLACKED RAW effects us MORE than it does white women, because being a woman is new to us, and we cannot go back!

Even IF we did... "go back," as it were... WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT?!?!?! No white boy could EVER do to you what a BLACK MAN CAN AND WILL do to/for you sexually!!! NEVER!!! However, the same thing is true for white boys!!! No pussy could EVER do to us what a BLACK MAN CAN AND WILL do to/for us sexually!!! The reason is because white boys are pussy, and we belong on the "other end" of the DICK... you know, the "girls end!"

Whites are the purely FEMININE RACE, BLACKS are the purely MASCULINE one, BLACK MEN instinctively take on their appropriate MALE ROLES whenever they fuck WHITE, and we instinctively take on our appropriate FEMALE ROLES whenever we go BLACK!!! Once we do... we're forever changed, that's why whenever whites have interracial sex with BLACK MEN, and get BIG BLACK COCKS up in our tummies, we say that we've been BLACKED!!! We say that because there's an understanding that whites are forever changed by sex with BLACKS, the change to whites is on every level, emotionally, physically, and spiritually!

Femininization is the future for ALL white boys, because it is our nature. Do not be surprised when you see him start to overtly feminize and beautify himself for BLACK COCK!!! You're white hubby's gone BLACK, and he's not coming back!!! Once BLACKED white boys will be girls!!!

I'm oversimplifying things a little, the psychosexual reasons for how and why this happens would take a while to explain, and if you would like the explaination, I would be happy to explain it, but understand that this is completely normal for a white boy, and is the inevitable consequence of getting BLACKED. This is a good and wonderful thing!!! Things are truly better this way!!! You are a incredible woman, and now your husband is too!!!
How long did it take for you to type that o e handedly? :)

Yes!!!

This is so fucking hot and the same thing that I think about all the time.

Yes!!!

Not quite.

Yes!!!

I do not agree with your logic not all black are dom and endowed I have fucked a shrimp dick black man with my white dick. But im sure that the bbc buls would fuck the shrimp dicked blacks too.

Back