Hotwife617

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MA, US
Hello everyone Hotwife of cuck couple here, 37/curvy/tattoos
here for some BBC, for MF/MFM fun.
Looking for someone somewhat close to Boston that can meet up semi regularly with me while my husband either watches, listens, or lightly participates. Or waits at home if I tell him to...
I/we are open minded and like to have fun so stop and say hi! Will verify soon and be posting more pics, and content. This is a slight revamp on an older acct, more for me than for husband. 437_10001.jpg366_10001.jpgScreenshot_2019-08-11-19-04-551(1).png651_10001.jpg

Looking for someone somewhat close to Boston that can meet up semi regularly with me while my husband either watches, listens, or lightly participates. Or waits at home if I tell him to...
I/we are open minded and like to have fun so stop and say hi! Will verify soon and be posting more pics, and content. This is a slight revamp on an older acct, more for me than for husband. View attachment 2776655View attachment 2776656View attachment 2776657View attachment 2776658

Very Nice! I Sent you a message! Hopefully we can chat some time

I/we are open minded and like to have fun so stop and say hi! Will verify soon and be posting more pics, and content. This is a slight revamp on an older acct, more for me than for husband. View attachment 2776655View attachment 2776656View attachment 2776657View attachment 2776658
Looks like some good ass to get up in

Message @PawgLife good guy that live in your area?

Back