Boston couple , early 40’s, looking for older bbc for gf to play

(Update we had to step away from this site and looking but we are back on the hunt currently) My gf, incredible ,sexy ,blond, yummy, white and curvy wants to fuck an older bbc with a belly preferred (but open to discussion
) her preference. This will happen as I watch. She has a nice bottom and her big heavy tits that are so fun to play with. Looks how a real woman should. Please be respectful as well that is big.
Both of us are in our early 40’s . We are outside the Boston area and would like to meet at a motel off rt1. She is very curvy & yummy and had open to the experience. She is shy at first but opens up quickly. I will just watch or touch her. We are curious to see what’s out there.
View media item 514935View media item 523280
View media item 523324

Last edited:
My gf, incredible ,sexy ,blond, yummy, white and curvy wants to fuck an older bbc with a belly preferred (but open to discussion
) her preference. This will happen as I watch. She has a nice bottom and her big heavy tits that are so fun to play with. Looks how a real woman should.
Both of us are in our early 40’s . We are outside the Boston area and would like to meet at a motel off rt1. She is very curvy & yummy and had open to the experience. She is shy at first but opens up quickly. I will just watch or touch her. We are curious to see what’s out there.
View media item 514935
Mature Black Dom here 👑♠️

(Update we had to step away from this site and looking but we are back on the hunt currently) My gf, incredible ,sexy ,blond, yummy, white and curvy wants to fuck an older bbc with a belly preferred (but open to discussion
) her preference. This will happen as I watch. She has a nice bottom and her big heavy tits that are so fun to play with. Looks how a real woman should. Please be respectful as well that is big.
View media item 523324

Attachments

• 558418.jpg
    558418.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 4
View media item 523324
You still looking?

Back