Boston Area Cuckold Party

Would you like to attend a cuckold party near Boston between Christmas & New Years?

• Yes (good time & location, I'll post advice/ideas below)

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No (wrong time & location)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I own a large mansion north of Boston.

For a long time, I've wanted to host a party for other cuckold couples and their bulls. The overall idea isn't to do anything crazy/extreme, rather to provide a great opportunity to meet like-minded friends, share stories, and have fun.

I'm not really aware of any other regular meets in this area:
-If I'm wrong, please comment below; I'd love to go to them.
-If I'm right, I'd like to change that by hosting them.

The time between Christmas and New Year's is a good opportunity for me.

Are there any couples around this area who would be interested?

Last edited:
Unfortunately the party never happened.

I normally use the mansion for business purposes and there are usually other people around which makes it difficult for me to host. During the holidays I had the house all to myself, but it wasn't a good time for most people because they were busy with family & friends.

I'd love to do something in the future -though it's unlikely that I'll be able to host here anytime soon.

It would probably also work to plan something at a hotel or bed & breakfast in the area.

I own a large mansion north of Boston.

For a long time, I've wanted to host a party for other cuckold couples and their bulls. The overall idea isn't to do anything crazy/extreme, rather to provide a great opportunity to meet like-minded friends, share stories, and have fun.

I'm not really aware of any other regular meets in this area:
-If I'm wrong, please comment below; I'd love to go to them.
-If I'm right, I'd like to change that by hosting them.

The time between Christmas and New Year's is a good opportunity for me.

Are there any couples around this area who would be interested?
I am from Canada and quite some from you and I'm a white male cuckold wannabe .. but I can at least help you to organize these events right? I think it goes without saying goes it's ok if I'm used any interracial couple or group, for whatever tbey want to help with their pleasure

Hi, I'm a cd in my 30's. Blonde hair blue eyes 5'8", 7 uncut. I'm a begginer and moderately experienced. I often fantasize about being shown off publicly, older men and interracial sex. I want to step up my game and find a partner who knows the ropes and can help me along.

Back