Boone & Lexi: our intro!

Grawlix

Couple
From
VA, US
I'm Boone (25, mixed male ) and my wife's Lexi (25:qos:). We've been openly married for two years now, and decided to make this account because we're new to VA and want to meet more like minded people. Lexi is best described as a shy exhibitionist. She loves the attention but rarely seeks it, and I like be to share her but rarely get to! We intend to leave the first initial at the bottom of each post so you know who you're talking to.

So as things currently stand, we have a few threesomes under our belt, two foursomes and I let her go on two dates 1-1... The most recent of which she stayed the night :oops: our ultimate goal is a spouse swap, as she's slowly coming around to letting me stretch out other married women without her presence.

We do what we do for fun, i love to watch her fuck and the bigger the better. While she swears I'm the best she's ever had, she keeps some slutty tendencies and I'm always trying to find better for her! If you have any questions feel free to DM! -L&B

Attachments

• Snapchat-2067426045.jpg
    Snapchat-2067426045.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 116
  • Snapchat-1774499490.jpg
    Snapchat-1774499490.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Snapchat-228009224.jpg
    Snapchat-228009224.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 116
I'm Boone (25, mixed male ) and my wife's Lexi (25:qos:). We've been openly married for two years now, and decided to make this account because we're new to VA and want to meet more like minded people. Lexi is best described as a shy exhibitionist. She loves the attention but rarely seeks it, and I like be to share her but rarely get to! We intend to leave the first initial at the bottom of each post so you know who you're talking to.

So as things currently stand, we have a few threesomes under our belt, two foursomes and I let her go on two dates 1-1... The most recent of which she stayed the night :oops: our ultimate goal is a spouse swap, as she's slowly coming around to letting me stretch out other married women without her presence.

We do what we do for fun, i love to watch her fuck and the bigger the better. While she swears I'm the best she's ever had, she keeps some slutty tendencies and I'm always trying to find better for her! If you have any questions feel free to DM! -L&B
Welcome to the site... Would love to take care of that shy and sexy exhibitionist!
View media item 329228

Back