Body made for black babies?

Me pregnant with two black babies. And gurl i was barely 115lbs when I first started taking BBC and black cum on the regular and my body adjusted quite nice. I remember not being able to even take a guy deep, and now I can sit on 11ins no problem.

Would you say your sex drive and craving for some good D was a lot higher when you were pregnant?

doesnt look like me
Looks like her husband was surprised. I wonder if he knew his wife was enjoying being fucked by black men and they were shooting their black baby making cum in her unprotected married white cunt and womb. If he did he should have know that is wife could be impregnated by a black man. I wonder how he felt.

My wife's wide hips, plump ass, strong pelvic & vaginal muscles, flexible cervix, teats with an inexhaustable supply of milk, and a strong desire to mate with black men, make her into the perfect black baby-making factory. All she needed was a steady supply of fuel (black sperm) to stroke her oven with.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 174
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 75
  • Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 74
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 101
Me pregnant with twins. And i was barely 115lbs when I first started taking taking black cock and idk my body adjusted quite nice. I remember not being able to even take a guy deep, maybe 4-5ins. But now I can sit on 11ins no problem...I've been dp'd multiple times with both being over 9ins. And no doubt taking BBC as much as I do made my pregnancy and labor a breeze.
Who's the *******?

Ha good question :p
Would you say your sex drive and craving for some good D was a lot higher when you were pregnant?
Definitely. Especially when I was pregnant with my twins.. my pussy stayed fat and juicy 24/7. I loved being fisted and double fisted when I was preggos with my twins. First pregnancy it was all about anal. Idk why, and liked anal before but something was just different at the time.

Back