BNWO

Do You Support BNWO

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I've been a loyal, obedient supporter of the BNWO and Black Supremacy for over 6 years now, and I've also been pussyfree for that entire time. I gave up on pussy while I was still dating my most recent, and final girlfriend ever. I just stopped having sex with her and started stealing panties and other clothes from her and her mom to wear, during my re-education and indoctrination. More recently I've gotten more devoted to my own feminization, as well as actively trying to shrink my little white baby-dick and render it completely impotent and useless sexually. I will never even attempt to get pussy ever again, and hopefully I can stay limp, tiny, pathetic, and devoid of sexual function whatsoever.

I've been a loyal, obedient supporter of the BNWO and Black Supremacy for over 6 years now, and I've also been pussyfree for that entire time. I gave up on pussy while I was still dating my most recent, and final girlfriend ever. I just stopped having sex with her and started stealing panties and other clothes from her and her mom to wear, during my re-education and indoctrination. More recently I've gotten more devoted to my own feminization, as well as actively trying to shrink my little white baby-dick and render it completely impotent and useless sexually. I will never even attempt to get pussy ever again, and hopefully I can stay limp, tiny, pathetic, and devoid of sexual function whatsoever.
I like how dedicated you sound.

Back