BNWO Chat

Yes and whilst they are doing our wives we should make sure their scooters are kept fully charged
Yes, of course, we keep their scooters charged so that they can go fuck other men's white wives after they have finished fucking our wife. Help them to spread their black cocks and cum loads around.

Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde live durham in uk. Seeking experienced genuine black dom for long term relationship. My kick I'd is subaly
I am excited from reading your profile in which you wrote that you are a white wife and have been previously black owned controlled used abused humiliated degraded for over 11 years and wanting again. I see that your lucky husband does not participate in your lifestyle as a white slut wife for black cocks. It looks like you have big TiTs in your profile photo, so those would be great for black men to beat, whip, paddle and abuse in many other ways.

with BNWO in full effect I don't see/hear much about white boy's positlion. Don't see pics of white boy's licking cum off BBC or licking BBC
cum out of wife's pussy. Is that in full swing or not....... I'd like to be licking BBC cum. Maybe next year.

Back