BNWO Chat

Any single/married/attached ladies in the mid-Atlantic looking for a mature Gent feel free to drop me a pm. Looking forward to chat

Who knows, plus, I didnt put them there. They realized it after watching me with BBC!
Hey you gorgeous powerful dominating woman. I love ur podcast and SM. I am in late 49s but u can see I’m in good shape. By black bulls are same. Body builders muscular. Ripped dominants. Intimidating. We are in modern white marriage. Trophy wife. I u would like me as Cuckoldress. And have my white cuckolds well trained. In south of France and have LS. Parties tbere. Bug very exclusive community in Paris we go to a lot ro. If u ever in Europe let me. What ur thing in the LS. I’m sure u done it all. Like me. Can I ask. Don’t u think the race play. The racism from history.makes the emotions even more charged. I’m into heirachy. Modern white marriage and what it means.most white wives want to be impregnated by a black alpha with superior genes. And all the things in this. And is it me but the LS had exploded in this decade. And soon will mainstream. White make patriachy. Supremacy are all crumbling. Black alohas are nominating more and more and soo will rule at the top as black kings they are. The dominant white wife is dominated and owned by him. Which is what she wants. And she dominates white boys beta sun cuckkkd slaves husbands who are to finance provide serve obey and worship us What’s ur views ?

Back