BNWO Chat

Yes, violence is unacceptable. In general, I also have mixed feelings. It seems to be beautiful and also repels violence.
I'm ok sometimes with the guy holding me down as he's fucking me. If there's a 210 lbs muscular blk guy on top of me, I can't do much but take what he gives me. that's why I have to like and know them before the panties come off.

I'm ok sometimes with the guy holding me down as he's fucking me. If there's a 210 lbs muscular blk guy on top of me, I can't do much but take what he gives me. that's why I have to like and know them before the panties come off.
You can't argue here ;)
It's also why I never think it's a good idea to ask or expect a guy to pull out. He's on top and controls what happens. That's why if there's no condom, I expect he'll cum inside me and i will have prepared, or was willing to risk it.

It's also why I never think it's a good idea to ask or expect a guy to pull out. He's on top and controls what happens. That's why if there's no condom, I expect he'll cum inside me and i will have prepared, or was willing to risk it.
If I were a woman, I would be willing to take the risk too 🙃

you_lost_whiteboi_no_more_pussy_for_you.png
All pics are so true, I support it all

Back