BM looking for HW/ Cuck couple or woman in Vacaville area this weekend for evening adventure

MochaOnyx

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
I'm fully COVID vaccinated and would love to meet up with a local hotwife and have some fun. Nothing serious, we'd meet up, have some fun, and if we want to connect again, great. Open to Vixen, Cuck couples and that independent woman who appreciates a Black man. I'd be open to meeting up more than once if things go well. I have some experience and as selective as you should be. The focus on this would be satisfying her and making sure she enjoys herself.

I'm open to any age, race, or body type. I can host. Evening works best for me. I can be discreet if needed. I'm in the Fairfield/ Vacaville area for work.

I am mature, salt and pepper . I’m 6'0” tall, and 240lbs. I’m disease free and clean. I do not smoke or use *******. I can show my COVID vaccination card for proof.
I'd be showered and shaved right before we meet.

Please respond if you're interested. In your message tell me a little bit about yourself (age, looks, what all you're looking for) and we can plan a time to meet up. We'd also need to exchange photos before we meet.

I am serious and no time for posers or fakes. Have a consulting contract which brings me to this area and Santa Rosa. Would like to find something ongoing for my return.

Back