Blushing Bride

Hi guys, My name is Amy! Looking to put some colour in my life before the big day! Say hi! x
Welcome Dear! ❤️
Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️
ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. 💧💧
Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! 👅
With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! 👍

Is your Fiancee well hung? If not,
you may become addicted to BBC sex!
You may even become BBC Exclusive.

It happens everyday...and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that!! ♠️

Do you think your Fiancee will be able to handle your desire for BBC?

Are you currently Dominant in your Relationship with your Fiancee?

Do you think you might want your Fiancee to transition into more of a Cuckold role for your Marriage?

Have you considered Chastity locking your Fiancee and having him become "Pussy Free?"
(Highly recommended for Cucks.)

Hi guys, thanks for the messages! Im in the UK, near Manchester, and no, fiancee doesnt know about this! May need some help with that! haha
Start by getting verified, nothing screams fake profile or man posting his girls pics without her knowledge more that a face profile pic and unverified account.

Do women actually bring their bulls in to fuck them on their wedding day?
Yes, I have had two in the room next door to the honeymoon suite. Each went back to thier ******* new husbands filled with my cum in the their unprotected pussy. One called me a week latter after she dumpbed her limp dick hubby.

I was asked to explain how I had two brides.
Two different weddings. Both brides danced with me, a lot, because I'm a good dancer and because their new husbands were drinking with their pals. They enjoyed rubbing on my cock thinking they were just teasing me. Actually I got their juices flowing for their soon to be great dissapointment.

As to the sex in my room. One was a surprise set up involving the sister I was suposed to be with and fuck and instead I pleasured her vigin sister, first. The other just knocked on my door sans her bridal gown.

I never spoke to either gent I cuckold.

Last edited:
Back