Blurring face in video

jasonbo

Couple
Hi all,

Does anyone know how to blur a face in videos in an easy way? We are not technical whatsoever so it needs to be easy (if its even possible). I see that sometimes the face is blurred in videos that are on here.

I don't want to be recognizable when sucking BBC :LOL:

Much appreciated guys!

We don't have iPhone but android. Good idea to edit on phone, we will try find an app
I have Android as well, I use this program along with the phone filters (Samsung) to blur or obscure image or video. Sometimes I wear a mask when I play on camera.

Hope this helps.

Hi all,

Does anyone know how to blur a face in videos in an easy way? We are not technical whatsoever so it needs to be easy (if its even possible). I see that sometimes the face is blurred in videos that are on here.

Much appreciated guys!
Google play store has a few bluring apps.i tried the one with the monolisa face.it worked

Hi all,

Much appreciated guys!
Check out my material, I blur all my faces, if you want me to do this for you, I'll charge you a fee but you can email me the videos and I'll send you back and edited version. DM me if you're interested.

Careful, AI and even some special effects software tools now can unblur the image very easily using the reverse Gaussian blur algorithms.
On still images I blur, then screenshot the edited pic, save, open it back up and re-blur.

That would safeguard that. Would it not?

No idea about video, but if I could figure it out I’d post sone videos!

On still images I blur, then screenshot the edited pic, save, open it back up and re-blur.

That would safeguard that. Would it not?

No idea about video, but if I could figure it out I’d post sone videos!
black box over face is the only surefire way. remember you are protecting yourself for eterinty on th wab. once it goes out it will forever be in that world and new tech can be inveted to reverse that. when its a black box nothing can fix that.

Back