bump

Hello,

I’m glad to announce that I’ll be again in New York the first week of October 2017. I won’t come there for business so I’ll have plenty of time and I’d love to fill it tasting some creamy chocolate…;-)
To be clearer: I want one or more strong, confident, hung blk men to pound the ******* out of me.
I wrote “more” because I’m open to gangbang proposals.
We have plenty of time to select and decide, let me know and see what you have to offer.
Here you find some pics just to remind you how I look.
Pam

View attachment 1264984 View attachment 1264989 View attachment 1264990 View attachment 1264976

hi Pam

I have lead a group of men and also am the Head Trainer for the Bull Academy. I know BBC and hung men in general. I can organize several sex events for you. How long you staying in NYC?

Hello,

I’m glad to announce that I’ll be again in New York the first week of October 2017. I won’t come there for business so I’ll have plenty of time and I’d love to fill it tasting some creamy chocolate…;-)
To be clearer: I want one or more strong, confident, hung blk men to pound the ******* out of me.
We have plenty of time to select and decide, let me know and see what you have to offer.
Pam

View attachment 1264984 View attachment 1264989 View attachment 1264990 View attachment 1264976

Here and happy to help out!

Hello,

Pam

When will u be in ny

Hello,

Pam

Let me slide something in u

hi Pam

I have lead a group of men and also am the Head Trainer for the Bull Academy. I know BBC and hung men in general. I can organize several sex events for you. How long you staying in NYC?
Hi, I'm curious about your now closed Bull Academy. Curious how you help train hung bulls and was there some white bulls there too? How many hung bulls had you trained there?

Hello,

Pam

Flawless Beauty

Hi, I'm curious about your now closed Bull Academy. Curious how you help train hung bulls and was there some white bulls there too? How many hung bulls had you trained there?
thanks for the question

There were a couple reasons it closed. The first was that the two other Bulls that were supposed to help me, did not follow through on their end. If you are curious, I can create a separate post and discuss the whole story. the other reason was the Pandemic just shut everything down.

Back