Blacked grannies

Last weekend was her debut. Since I won’t be allowed to watch in person he’ll be sending me the videos. Who knew that my vanilla little wifey would turn into a yowling alley cat the moment she had nine black inches jammed up inside of her?
All of us white women have a version of that alley cat inside us. In many cases, it takes a strong, dominant man to break through our "respectable" shell and loosen the ******* lurking inside.

All of us white women have a version of that alley cat inside us. In many cases, it takes a strong, dominant man to break through our "respectable" shell and loosen the ******* lurking inside.
That’s what this bull enjoys most. Taking respectable neighborhood grannies and turning them into wanton whores. Only takes the first session, usually.

When the skin magazines were basically replaced bith the internet I knew my wife would eventually show up on sites I had never seen. In fact that is how I found this site. A good friend told me she was posted here by someone else. Sure enough she was in the Polaroid thread. I called him out on the thread and I have not seen anymore from him claiming she is his wife. These are the 2 he postedView attachment 3505498View attachment 3505499
He's a scumbag with good taste, glad you busted him. You have a beautiful wife 😍

That’s what this bull enjoys most. Taking respectable neighborhood grannies and turning them into wanton whores. Only takes the first session, usually.
The thing about most grannies is that they don't get much sex. Hubbies get older and either lose interest or can't get it up. Granny has to be content with toys and fingers. So when a real man comes along, there is a lot of pent-up lust ready to be released. My Mom says her whole world seemed to change after that first time with a black man. So much sensual pleasure!

You’re exactly right! All the men on my block are elderly retirees who either can’t get erect or lost any desire for their wives’ sagging and wrinkled bodies long ago. They are ripe to be cuckolded by a virile black man and most of them are just as happy to hand off the burden. So everybody wins.

Back