Black Women

Quick question for all my black friends in the lifestyle and want an honest answer. I understand and appreciate the the excitement of interracial sex. And understand the desire to be with a white woman and the desire white men have to be with black women. From my point of view, black women when they try can be beautiful, sexy and very desirable. But am I the only one that has been very disappointed, when I slept with several. Not all, but have to say disappointed. I'm not super sized but can compete on length and width of most black men we invite into our relationship. I found looseness, lack of excitement and lack of sexual aptitude to be the case.

BBC Husband point of view

Don't waste your time with Black Women.

1. Overweight/Fat/Chubby
2. Male Energy/Masculine/Boss Bitch
3. Looking for handout/pay me to fuck
4. Loose pussy/Ran Thru

Go Asian, you won't regret it!

You’re talking to cucks about “ran thru” pussy like that’s a bad thing. That’s a big part of the fetish

Quick question for all my black friends in the lifestyle and want an honest answer. I understand and appreciate the the excitement of interracial sex. And understand the desire to be with a white woman and the desire white men have to be with black women. From my point of view, black women when they try can be beautiful, sexy and very desirable. But am I the only one that has been very disappointed, when I slept with several. Not all, but have to say disappointed. I'm not super sized but can compete on length and width of most black men we invite into our relationship. I found looseness, lack of excitement and lack of sexual aptitude to be the case.
I am a white guy who is attracted to black women. I have had relationships with 3 different black women. 2 of them were a year long and one was a 3 year relationship that was very serious and we lived together. All 3 were in my top 10 sexually and I have been with 50 different women in my life. One I would rate as number one as she was the best sex I have ever had. Another one was definitely in the top 5. In my experience black women are more passionate and athletic. All 3 were gorgeous ladies with slim athletic bodies which always helps but I have had plenty of white women with those same qualities but don’t match the passion and sexual connection. I would say this about what I like more about black women. They don’t believe in feminism. They love to be feminine and they live the man to be masculine. Many white women have gone off the rails a little.

BBC Husband point of view

Don't waste your time with Black Women.

1. Overweight/Fat/Chubby
2. Male Energy/Masculine/Boss Bitch
3. Looking for handout/pay me to fuck
4. Loose pussy/Ran Thru

Go Asian, you won't regret it!
You have had bad experiences. I totally disagree with every point you made and I have experience with black ladies.

So we gonna act like the majority of white women that black men fuck aren’t overweight? Lmfaooo stop! Black men actually love big girls so that was a fail. That’s the reason a lot of white women like black men bc they aren’t picky lol
Ignore that dumb 🙄 comment. What a loser. You look 🔥 BTW just like how we like em. That DP is 🔥

Why you on this site nobody cares about that here,we know there is some bad ass sisters out here but let's not act like so many do not have poor social skills when they are fine
and there are black men with poor social skills as well. What is your point??? Like I don't know why you had to say that. My response to that poster really triggered you that badly?

and there are black men with poor social skills as well. What is your point??? Like I don't know why you had to say that. My response to that poster really triggered you that badly?
My point is a bunch of sisters attitudes are crappy if they got looks or body,even when the around bros who trying to do things in life.

Honestly u sound like you’re bitter because the sisters u really want never gave you any play…
Not even the case but way easier to talk to a attractive white woman and have a bullshit conversation that means not trying to hit on her than a attractive sister. I experienced it standing in line at the airport, in the cubicle farm in corporate america , dealing with the flight attendants when I was a aircraft mechanic at the airlines,hell I saw it in Iraq as a contractor, the white army women were easier to talk than a sister with some looks

Last edited:
That's EXACTLY what it is. Be careful of these types lol
That type of sentiment and slander of black women makes me sick. What @eatme314 said has got to be the case, but, regardless, we ain’t going for that nonsense. Just because this site encourages interracial relations between black men and white women does NOT mean you can come on here talking down on black women, or any women of any shade, but especially black women because some of yall men be really berating black women🗣️ Hope the people in the back heard me too.

Last edited:
That type of sentiment and slander of black women makes me sick. What @eatme314 said has got to be the case, but, regardless, we ain’t going for that nonsense. Just because this site encourages interracial relations between black men and white women does NOT mean you can come on here talking down on black women, or any women of any shade, but especially black women because some of yall men be really berating black women🗣️ Hope the people in the back heard me too.
Thanks King!

Back