Black Women

Quick question for all my black friends in the lifestyle and want an honest answer. I understand and appreciate the the excitement of interracial sex. And understand the desire to be with a white woman and the desire white men have to be with black women. From my point of view, black women when they try can be beautiful, sexy and very desirable. But am I the only one that has been very disappointed, when I slept with several. Not all, but have to say disappointed. I'm not super sized but can compete on length and width of most black men we invite into our relationship. I found looseness, lack of excitement and lack of sexual aptitude to be the case.

BBC Husband point of view

Don't waste your time with Black Women.

1. Overweight/Fat/Chubby
2. Male Energy/Masculine/Boss Bitch
3. Looking for handout/pay me to fuck
4. Loose pussy/Ran Thru

Go Asian, you won't regret it!
I've lived long enough to notice that those who have low self esteem like to put down others. In their weird ways, it makes them feel better about themselves. I actually feel quite sorry for you - by your own admission, you were raised by a mom that hates her own kind - so you'll need a whole lot of intervention to get rid of all the toxic stuff you were raised and brainwashed with.

Men with high self esteem know that black women and indeed women of all races are sexy and amazing to fuck/make love to.

I've lived long enough to notice that those who have low self esteem like to put down others. In their weird ways, it makes them feel better about themselves. I actually feel quite sorry for you - by your own admission, you were raised by a mom that hates her own kind - so you'll need a whole lot of intervention to get rid of all the toxic stuff you were raised and brainwashed with.

Men with high self esteem know that black women and indeed women of all races are sexy and amazing to fuck/make love to.
Facts and statistics don't have feelings.....

I think one thing that usually get over looked, is it has nothing to do with looks, but many black women in my experience tend to be much more conservative sexually. You find very few black women who are willing to be shared, have threesomes with two men or participate in gangbangs, most black women are not into participating in those types of sexual activities
Yep the sisters very conservative often and part of that is because young black men do so much dumb *******, like set women up for trains telling everyone what they did

Black women are the best. They are gorgeous, caring, wise, and very sexual. African women in particular are amongst the most beautiful in the world- if not THE most. Go to Ghana, go to Rwanda, go to Ethiopia. You will be blown away. And they are classy, smart; and keep the world turning. Most Black men 100% would rather fuck a beautiful black girl than a white wife. Sorry to break that to y’all.

I’m married to a black woman. Fucking legendary.

I’m just saying most black women fuck black men.. I’m not putting nobody down cus I love black men period .. that’s why I’ve never fucked any other men out of my race.. but regardless a black man is a black man rather thug , dl, middle class, rich, gay etc…n to be honest white men are more gay than black men that’s who got black men being gay.. but as far as being a boss if a man can’t handle a boss n want a slave or a dumb woman then so b it.. but if we’re talking personal , I don’t have any stds , I’m my own boss and quite frankly I don’t care what anyone thinks of me.. I know my pussy good , I know I got money in the bank and I get what I want when I want.. Black man n black woman are as 1 , idc how you look at it.. we all in this together the good n bad… u can’t say black women have high stds but black men don’t.. stds just don’t come from the air.. black men venture off more than the black woman, n come back and have sex with her and sometimes pass along stds…
I hear what you are saying but the data and statistics disagree with you! 52% percent of black men are single and childless!!! 30% percent are married!!!! That's at least 80% percent of black men that do not fit any of the propaganda narratives that are spoken about black men like: "Black men are just having babies all over the place and not taking care of them" when most of us not only do not have children but are not even in a relationship! So who is having all of these babies? I will tell you: unmarried black women are having multiple children with the same 15% to 20 percent of black men. In Tennessee three men fathered more than 70 children and how much you wanna bet most of those women knew that those men had multiple children with multiple other women and didn't care!

Also according to the data and statistics black women have more than 1.5 million more babies than black men are responsible for making. Meaning they are getting smashed by other races of men who are knocking them up and not marrying them and then they are bringing those children back to the black community.

My point is that black women have no agency or are held accountable by nobody not even themselves and everything that they do, every mistake that they make gets blamed on the collective of black men as though it was black men's responsibility to lead them away from making the mistakes that they made but in our community the majority of black women cannot be lead or checked by black men. We were never in that position after the 1960s after President LBJ told black women the he (big daddy government) will provide for them and protect them all they have to do is get rid of their men and that's exactly what the collective of black women did ever since!

Then they created talk shows like Oprah to bash and blame black men for the deplorable state of the black community which they themselves destroyed when they chose Zaddy government over their men and the black family!

Now Zaddy government is literally taking away everything that he promised black women and directing all of those resources elsewhere. Now black women despite being Boss Chicks, Divas, Queens, and Goddesses are the most single, the most single baby mama's, and the most divorced women in America!

Now black women are also the most in debt demographic in the country, with the worst credit, the least net worth, and the least to recover from the pandemic! They own both the most education and consumer debt and produce nothing! They are at the top of the section 8 housing list and are the at the top of the eviction list in America and making YouTube videos living in vans and storage units. This is why black women have started a movement to try and ******* Zaddy government to pass a law citing that "housing is a human right" when in actuality you have the right to pay your rent or GTFO of people's property!

Black women on YouTube even made a series called "Who is gonna check me boo"? They have always had Zaddy to rely on and they have always had simps or cleanup men willing to take them in and play step daddy well those times are coming to an end. Now there are men's movements like: MTGOW, SYSBM, and Passport Bros which are largely black men saying "We will not be cleanup men"! These men who are predominantly middle class and upper middle class upwardly mobile and financially responsible men saying "We will not save the community you better call Zaddy"! Remember the majority of black men don't have children and have never been married so we have no vested interest to do anything but seek traditional, loyal (women who won't betray their men for the government) feminine women. A woman who is feminine and traditional her femininity and loyalty inspires her man to do everything that he can to provide and protect her and most men in black America today have never experienced that. This is why when we go overseas and these foreign women give that to us we are sold out on foreign women.

I said all that because I am telling you that We Are Not In This Together despite what you think. If we were then black women would have told Zaddy LBJ to take his resources and go shove them UHA and kept the black family together hence keeping the black community together! Every other communities know that generational wealth comes from families but black women fell for the okeydoke and Now the black community which they have led for the last 50 years is in shambles and will be none existent in the next 30 to 50 years and it will not be saved by the middle class or upper middle class black men especially because these men's movements are picking up steam and popularity.

BBC Husband point of view

Don't waste your time with Black Women.

1. Overweight/Fat/Chubby
2. Male Energy/Masculine/Boss Bitch
3. Looking for handout/pay me to fuck
4. Loose pussy/Ran Thru

Go Asian, you won't regret it!
So we gonna act like the majority of white women that black men fuck aren’t overweight? Lmfaooo stop! Black men actually love big girls so that was a fail. That’s the reason a lot of white women like black men bc they aren’t picky lol

So we gonna act like the majority of white women that black men fuck aren’t overweight? Lmfaooo stop! Black men actually love big girls so that was a fail. That’s the reason a lot of white women like black men bc they aren’t picky lol
Depends on location and income I saw black men with sexy in shape white women in Seattle ,Minnesota Portland and Vancouver BC. Not that much in rest of US. Plus if you're a higher earning black man you going to meet more in shape white women.

Black women are the best. They are gorgeous, caring, wise, and very sexual. African women in particular are amongst the most beautiful in the world- if not THE most. Go to Ghana, go to Rwanda, go to Ethiopia. You will be blown away. And they are classy, smart; and keep the world turning. Most Black men 100% would rather fuck a beautiful black girl than a white wife. Sorry to break that to y’all.

I’m married to a black woman. Fucking legendary.
Why you on this site nobody cares about that here,we know there is some bad ass sisters out here but let's not act like so many do not have poor social skills when they are fine

Full disclosure, I didn’t read through all the posts here. However after reading a few I could see where this post could go awry, hopefully it didn’t.
I have a question for the men here, I have noticed one thing that seems to me more prevalent in Black women than white women, which is more prominent “clits”. Can men with extensive experience fucking black women confirm or deny this? Is it just a perception thing or is there some validity to it?
If so then I would have to argue that from a biological perspective any woman who has a larger clit should in theory have an easier time with arousal. Which in turn barring any mental hang ups should lend them to be more “into” sex, as the clit is usually the driving ******* behind most women’s orgasms.
So in theory, ANY woman with noticeably larger clits, should be “on paper” Better, for lack of a better word in bed.
This is a very generalized statement, not to mention strictly theory based on general female anatomy. Try to read between the lines, and see if women of any color, race, or creed, with bigger clits were more “outgoing” during sex.
Take it one step further and if so then any group of women that are genetically predispositioned to have larger clits should, again in theory be more “outgoing” in bed.
Would love to hear from those with experience involving women of all races and get their input.

In my experience, it’s true that black women have bigger clits. Can’t cite any research confirming or denying that though
Not sure who would fund the research lol, Hustler, Doc Johnson, Hitachi😂😂……but it would be interesting to know if there is any validity to races, or regions in the world where bigger clits are prevalent. Then if women with bigger clits have shall we say an easier time being satisfied. Again just biologically more pronounced more nerve endings more surface area for more/ higher levels of stimulation…..

i went black and never went back. dont even look at white girls now
May I ask …..out of curiosity, and if you choose to respond there is no malice or hatred in my desire for knowledge, just enjoy learning about the different aspects of human (all races) sexuality .
With respect what differences did you experience? Where “for your tastes” black women were/are more enjoyable on an intimacy level?

Thanks for taking time to respond, as it seems we park our cars in the same garage, just like you I enjoy “healthy” looking women, curves, full lips, even white women that attract me most are usually brunettes, with some sort of ethnic heritage, Spanish, Portuguese, Greek, Sicilian, ……anyone with the “olive skin” look. So I understand what catches your eye. Not saying I couldn’t fall in love with an Irish lassie….lol…. BUTTTTTT……lol……I mean look at old pictures of Pam Grier….what a fucking SMOKE SHOW…..again just speculating here, but I also don’t seem to see black women so obsessed with plastic surgery or hung up on small physical imperfections that only they see.
It’s a shame that men get blamed for this societal crap about what women should look like. It’s women that mostly run the “women's” magazines. I’ve never heard of a guy dumping a great pussy (excuse the term) because she has dimples on her thighs or cause her nipples tend to point down not up to the sky…..they are supposed to angle down 🤯🤯🤯🤪🤪🤪….either way thanks for the time and enjoy your voluptuous woman, my friend

Pregunta rápida para todos mis amigos negros en el estilo de vida y quiero una respuesta honesta. Entiendo y aprecio la emoción del sexo interracial. Y entender el deseo de estar con una mujer blanca y el deseo que tienen los hombres blancos de estar con mujeres negras. Desde mi punto de vista, las mujeres negras cuando lo intentan pueden ser bellas, sexys y muy deseables. Pero soy yo el único que ha quedado muy decepcionado, cuando me acosté con varias. No todos, pero tengo que decir decepcionado. No soy de gran tamaño, pero puedo competir en longitud y anchura con la mayoría de los hombres negros que invitamos a nuestra relación. Encontré soltura, falta de excitación y falta de aptitud sexual para ser el caso.
T aseguró desde la experiencia que si vienes al caribe en mi caso a cuba podrás descubrir que tuviste la experiencia equivocada de mujer negra porque aquí todas las mujeres ******* caliente pero las negras ******* insuperables

Back