Black women in control of white ones

Black domination in female-female relationships is a powerful, growing *******. From junior high school through high school and college, increasing numbers of white girls are becoming comfortable in submissive relationships with black females. Continuing into adulthood is natural.
Have you notice more white girls or Black girls talking about doing that? Or wanting it to happen

These days, black females' control begins during the teenage years. As a junior high school teacher, I see so many examples of the black-control dynamic with black girls and white girls. So many white girls show respect and deference to the black girls in school.

... Oh yes... this is certainly true. Even if they wanted to be just friends or bff friends in Jr. HS and HS, the black girls were the ones that were always the bossier ones, bossing us around... and they were easily the dominant ones in their social-circles with us, the white girls. Even when they were, by far, the minority girls... they still wanted to be the ones in control... n' they were. They just took that control and we pretty much capitulated to them, nearly 100%. I wasn't a teacher, but like many others, I was prolly one of the many examples you mentioned, theoretically I mean.

Black domination in female-female relationships is a powerful, growing *******. From junior high school through high school and college, increasing numbers of white girls are becoming comfortable in submissive relationships with black females. Continuing into adulthood is natural.

Well, not always comfortable with everything... but we always still were submissive to them, the black girls. It's like more this way now, I can tell for sure.

Back