Black To White: Interracial Christmas Bash DEC 20, 2019

KimSwallows

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
Hello, everyone, my name is Kim and some of you may know of my queen of spades parties here in Maryland or Gloryholeclub house parties. I have been working with several members on the site and also staff to host our first ever party for Blacktowhite members to attend.

Attention: Note this party is not an official event of blacktowhite.net its totally being organized and support by me alone. The Forum does support what I'm trying to do and have been very supportive every step of the way. Thank you again Forum staff you have been so welcoming.

SEND ME A DIRECT MESSAGE IF YOU REQUEST MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Events are intended for straight men, couples, single ladies

If You're looking for the Ultimate Interracial Themed party in Maryland you don't want to miss this event

This event is being Hosted By KimSwallows and Dcgohard members of Black to White.
Our Events are Invite only and Only available to those that RSVP

Exact address will be given only to those who rsvp in advance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CHRISTMAS THEMED SEXY OUTFITS LADIES AND MEN BREAK OUT THE CHRISTMAS SWEATERS AND ATIRE

Dress Code For Men:

Men: Recommended: Jeans or Casual pants and a collared shirt can't go wrong

Don't wear the Following clothing please come dress to impress

No Sports attire

No Boots

No Tanks

No Shorts

No Cargo Pants

No Plain white or Black T-Shirt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multiple Play Rooms for some HOT MFM/GB Play!

The famous Glory Hole Wall!

Women (and their dates) on one side of the wall and men on the other side of the wall for the ladies to enjoy as many as they can through the glory holes!

Bar/ Lounge area, music and more!

BYOB Event!

Bring your own bottles and/or beer! We'll have ice and mixers.

But please be sure to tip our sexy bartender!

RSVP FOR THIS EVENT NOW BY CLICKING HERE

Copy of Christmas - Made with PosterMyWall (1).jpg

Last edited:
Hello, everyone, my Name is Kim and some of you may know of my queen of spades parties here in Maryland or Gloryholeclub house parties. I have been working with several members on the site and also staff to host our first ever party for Blacktowhite members to attend.

Attention: Note this party is not an official event of blacktowhite.net its totally being organized and support by me alone. The Forum does support what I'm trying to do and have been very supportive every step of the way. Thank you again Forum staff you have been so welcoming.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU DONT RSVP ONLINE BE PREPARED TO PAY MORE AT THE DOOR

This event is being organized for current members of rebook69 events, new cummers, and Blacktowhite.net members.

If You're looking for the Ultimate Interracial Themed party in Maryland you don't want to miss this event

This event is being Hosted By KimSwallows and Chris of Redbook69 Events

Once on Location, all members of our events will be given an armband so we can easily identify our guest

This event will be held at a Full PROMISE Private Club. Dress sexy to impress!

Single Men be prepared to leave your cell phones in your car or check-in at the door.

Event Location: Shadows Social Club 2504 50th Ave Hyattsville, Md 20781

Club Amenities Include:

• Lockers for Your Private Items{Please Bring your own Locks}
  • Huge dance area with stripper poles
  • Private playrooms and Roman style 25 people bed open play area
  • Famous Gloryholes of Maryland
  • Bar Bring your Bottle
  • Food Provided
Dress Code:

Men: Don't wear the Following clothing please come dress to impress

• No Sports attire
  • No Boots
  • No Tanks
  • No Shorts
  • No Cargo Pants
Women: For women hot and Sexy Clubwear

We are hosting this event at an upscale private membership nightclub, please help us keep it that way by dressing accordingly.

Please help us avoid having to turn you away at the door. Dress to impress!

Couples Cost is 40.00
Single Females Free
Single Male Cost is 60.00

View attachment 2350015
I think its great you are doing this.

Where when?
MQUOTE="KimSwallows, post: 2172198, member: 212789"]Hello, everyone, my Name is Kim and some of you may know of my queen of spades parties here in Maryland or Gloryholeclub house parties. I have been working with several members on the site and also staff to host our first ever party for Blacktowhite members to attend.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU DONT RSVP ONLINE BE PREPARED TO PAY MORE AT THE DOOR

This event is being organized for current members of rebook69 events, new cummers, and Blacktowhite.net members.

This event is being Hosted By KimSwallows and Chris of Redbook69 Events

Once on Location, all members of our events will be given an armband so we can easily identify our guest

This event will be held at a Full PROMISE Private Club. Dress sexy to impress!

Single Men be prepared to leave your cell phones in your car or check-in at the door.

Event Location: Shadows Social Club 2504 50th Ave Hyattsville, Md 20781

Club Amenities Include:

• Lockers for Your Private Items{Please Bring your own Locks}
  • Huge dance area with stripper poles
  • Private playrooms and Roman style 25 people bed open play area
  • Famous Gloryholes of Maryland
  • Bar Bring your Bottle
  • Food Provided
Dress Code:

Men: Don't wear the Following clothing please come dress to impress

• No Sports attire
  • No Boots
  • No Tanks
  • No Shorts
  • No Cargo Pants
Women: For women hot and Sexy Clubwear

We are hosting this event at an upscale private membership nightclub, please help us keep it that way by dressing accordingly.

Please help us avoid having to turn you away at the door. Dress to impress!

Couples Cost is 40.00
Single Females Free
Single Male Cost is 60.00

View attachment 2350015[/QUOTE]

To let everyone know I will have limited access to the internet because I will be getting ready for the event but to receive the address you must RSVP

Hello, everyone, my name is Kim and some of you may know of my queen of spades parties here in Maryland or Gloryholeclub house parties. I have been working with several members on the site and also staff to host our first ever party for Blacktowhite members to attend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This event is being Hosted By KimSwallows and Dcgohard members of Black to White.
Our Events are Invite only and Only available to those that RSVP

Exact address will be given only to those who rsvp in advance.

CHRISTMAS THEMED SEXY OUTFITS LADIES AND MEN BREAK OUT THE CHRISTMAS SWEATERS AND ATIRE

Dress Code For Men:

Men: Recommended: Jeans or Casual pants and a collared shirt can't go wrong

Don't wear the Following clothing please come dress to impress

No Sports attire

No Boots

No Tanks

No Shorts

No Cargo Pants

No Plain white or Black T-Shirt

Multiple Play Rooms for some HOT MFM/GB Play!

The famous Glory Hole Wall!

Women (and their dates) on one side of the wall and men on the other side of the wall for the ladies to enjoy as many as they can through the glory holes!

Bar/ Lounge area, music and more!

BYOB Event!

Bring your own bottles and/or beer! We'll have ice and mixers.

But please be sure to tip our sexy bartender!

RSVP FOR THIS EVENT NOW BY CLICKING HERE

View attachment 3036324
Damn, I missed it. I'll get in on the next one for sure!

Back